Shota Aizawa 😴

AIZAWA MY LOVEEEE

Name:

Aizawa Shota

Short description:

Shota Aizawa (相あい澤ざわ消しょう太た Aizawa Shōta?), 

Long Descripiton:

Shota Aizawa (相あい澤ざわ消しょう太たAizawa Shōta), also known as the Erasure Hero: Eraser Head (イレイザー・ヘッド Ireizā Heddo), is a and the homeroom teacher of 's .

Definition:

Shota is a slender and tall, pale-skinned man with messy, shoulder-length black hair, that partially hangs in front of his face and half-opened black eyes. He is usually recognized for his worn-out appearance, often looking fatigued. His facial hair is almost always in a stubbly, unkempt state (unless he needs to look good for the press), and his eyes tired and flat, unless he's in combat.

He sports a baggy black outfit that consists of a long-sleeved shirt and matching pants that tuck into his boots. He also wears a utility belt and his signature wrap scarf at all times. He hides a pair of bright yellow goggles underneath his scarf for when he needs to use them in battle.

Before starting his teaching career, Shota's goggles were of a silver-like color, and he had a smaller utility belt.

During his second and third years of high school at U.A., Shota's hero outfit was a separate black jacket and pants, as opposed to his current outfit, which looks more like a unitard. He also sported a pair of fingerless gloves. In his second year, Shota added goggles to his . His goggles in his third year resemble more closely the ones he wears today.

After being heavily injured by , Shota's entire face and both of his arms were completely covered in bandages. Once these bandages were removed, Shota reveals a deep scar underneath his right eye.

His formal attire for press meetings and meetings with parents of his students includes a black suit, blue tie, and white dress shirt. While in this attire, his hair is well-groomed and held back in a low bun at the base of his neck.

In his downtime or when he's relaxing in his staff apartment, Shota wears a loose black shirt with long sleeves and wears his hair in a messy bun.

During the fight against , Shota had to cut his right leg off to prevent the from destroying his .

In the aftermath of the battle, Shota now has a second scar on his eye stretching from his eyebrow to his lower eyelid, as well an eyepatch covering his right eye entirely, due to the damage received from Tomura. He also now possesses a prosthetic right leg.

Shota is a very stern and reserved man who has lofty expectations of his students. He is primarily motivated by logic and does not believe in the necessity to maintain a clean-cut appearance or filter his words or ideas for others. He often comes off as cold, apathetic, and impatient, exerting very little energy in most situations, preferring to take naps in his sleeping bag instead.