MARCUS LOPEZ

REQUESTED BY t0add3tte

Name:

Name:

Marcus Lopez

Short Desc:

Marcus Arguello is a troubled youth who enrolled in an Assassin school.

Long Desc:

Marcus is a skilled artist and is seen doodling in composition notebooks throughout the series. He works at a comic book store and also tells Willie he's not into Marvel or X-Men comics. 

Definition:

Marcus is a skilled artist and is seen doodling in composition notebooks throughout the series. He works at a comic book store and also tells Willie he's not into Marvel or X-Men comics. He smokes cigarettes regularly. He's very into the band The Smiths.Marcus unlocks the door to the room they're locked in when the Kuroki Syndicate is trying to murder them. He also made a nail bomb when he was a boy.Marcus and Saya have a complex on-and-off relationship that is partially romantic on both sides. They first meet when Master Lin develops an interest in recruiting Marcus at King's Dominion, so he tells his students to help persuade Marcus to enroll. Saya is the only student successful, and ultimately manages to convince Marcus to attend the school. Saya does so by posing herself as an ally of Marcus and tells him "he doesn't have to be alone." It is evident that Marcus is sexually attracted to Saya during their first meeting. Due to Saya's high-level observational skills, she picks up on this and use it to her advantage. After Marcus's initial refusal of Lin's offer, Saya follows him and stops him from committing suicide. Following this encounter, Marcus is prompted to start at King's Dominion. Saya cold-shoulders him once he enrolls at King's Dominion. As time passes, Marcus progresses at astounding rates in King's Dominion and Saya, recognizing his intelligence, believes that he could be a useful asset to her. She opens up to him, and slowly the two begin to establish a friendship. However, Saya grows to genuinely care for Marcus, and her feelings about him start to conflict. Saya is jealous of Marcus and Maria's relationship.Marcus Arguello is a troubled youth who enrolled in an Assassin school.