The awakening

Being dragged around the village by the energetic kid that becomes more happy making a new friend, looking around me, people where looking shocked at us, or turning their head around after their eyes meets mine, maybe they will start to hate me as well, maybe they think that 9 tail is use me as a slave or something, more stupid things like that. 

One think I love about the Leafe village, was the look, a nice village to explore but I can't because i'm to little for that, and Naruto is increasing the speed with each step like Teuchi was going to retire in less than 10 seconds. 

Reaching the Ichiraku Ramen, he stop the fast walking, giving me time to refill my lungs and rest my small legs, but another move from the blonde boy pulls me inside the restaurant.

The happy laugh of Teuchi was sounding between the yellow walls, walking to us with Ayame beside him, if Naruto is 8, that means Ayame should be 13?, the info says that she's 5 years older than him, if I make a mistake, is my fault, but i'm not stupid to ask her that out of nowhere, and I wonder if i'm the only one who has a little crush on Ayame.

"Naruto, my boy, I see that you're hungry" his closed eyes switch they target on me as his head move into my direction "and you bring a friend, glad to see our Naruto finding a friend after so long" I was a little feeling weird, I don't know what to say, or if is a better moment to inject myself into the discussion of these 2, but Naruto was rather quick to do it for me, he use his left arm to hug me again.

 "This is my new best friend, her name is Tomoko, I find it crying on the alley, she's in the same boat as me, both we don't know who's our parents" he say this information so easy, poor Naruto, I wonder how much pain you learn to hide at this age, this world is beautiful, to bad is populated by to many killers, and the fate will make me to meet one of the biggest ones, from Zabuza to Madara and the rinnegan aliens with an hard name for me to remember, but do I have to do all of this?, or should I chose my path?, i'm pretty sure this world hide a lot of bad guys that were not on the manga, or anime.

"That is very sad to hear" Ayame hugs me, I really enjoy hugs to be honest, love was something I don't get in my other life, not even from my parents, only from my mother, I was a security guard for god's shake, Ayame release me her soft grab and looks on the back of my hoodie.

 "Tomoko, you have an Uchiha crest on the back of your hoodie" Teuchi put a bowl of ramen in front of each one, then he move his hand under the chin "Hmmm, this is weird, nobody will leave an Uchiha kid so far from the compound, why they will do the worst mistake and abandoned right outside of it".

Hearing this words really make me feel the thunder of shock going inside my spine, I don't want to live with them, I can do better living with Naruto than with Uchihas, and Itachi won't try to kill me being in the leaf with Naruto, maybe is a bad plan, or the best Idea is to take a hoodie that is not imprinted with Uchiha's crest, this idea will blow again, i'm to young for my own moneys... yen?, I already hope that the 3rd Hokage will let me be Naruto's roommate, someone has to clean his room and make sure his pranks won't get him killed, looking at the boy who was slurping on his favorite food, i'm pretty sure that he will be the reason for the awakening of my sharingan... hmm, I will get the sharingan and rinnegan at the same time?, or after every stage of sharingan?, I hope the EMS will be without an eye transplant. 

Looking at my noodles, they where formed in "They will" and "Don't worry, I'm always watching with a huge smile hugging my teddy, hoping I will see a strong woman in the future, i'm rooting for you".

"Tomoko?, Tomoko?, are you alright?" Ayame shaking my shoulder, snapping me from the talk with my angel, or god. 

The noodles return to normal, others seems to never see the changing in the room, turning my red eyes to look into Ayame's one, I smile with my sharp teeth and fangs "Everything is alright, just some bad memories".