An unexpected meeting

*3rd pov*

The sun's rays are falling on Tomoko's head through the small opening of the curtains, her face was resting on the book she was reading on the table until she falls asleep,

"Boss, can we wake her up or we just keep looking at her sleeping?, is getting creepy, and I don't want to see how she will react when her eyes meet ours and realisethat we're staring at her like 2 weirdos" right when Honokamaru finish to say his words, Tomoko lifts her and rubbing the back of her head with her eyes still tired "Dude, my head hurts from this table" her eyes regain the light after the blur of sleepiness was finally gone, "Why are you 2 standing there like dummies?" the girl say closing the book and placing back on her collection, another yawn escape from her mouth, walking towards the boys, hugging Naruto with a hug that was more sleeping than hug because Tomoko fall asleep for some seconds with her head on Naruto's shoulder.Jumping from the hug with a sorry because of the sudden nap, knee in front of Konohamaru, kissing him on the forehead, making the little boy to have a tomato for a face while his eyes move to face Naruto who was trying to hold his laugh watching the poor boy being ready to explode.

*Tomoko's pov*

"Is not funny boss, now I want you to teach me something from your arsenal, something like the blue orbs or the body thing you talked before" this was almost out of context but judging that Naruto teach a little kid to turn into a hot girl, dirty talk ain't nothing more for him, even if nothing was dirty in his words.Teaching him body flicker will be a possibility, rasengan?, I don't think he can handle it now, Naruto will show him, or I will do because I don't know if I want to go with Naruto and Jirayia, he's a good and powerful guy, but his lifestyle is not something I want to see, and I don't want to be seen in one of his book just because I got an strike from the gods because I will do something bad, I will create my own path, maybe I will save Haku and have a team with him and someone else if 4 are to much.

"What are you thinking about, sister Tomoko?" the little Naruto wanna be ask me because I was lost in my mind about my future, "Nothing special, what we have to do in this beautiful day?" I ask with my sleepy eyes that are still closing from time to time after they were pressed into the book.

"As I say, I need you to teach me something more stronger and useful, Sexy Jutsu work only for perverted people, I knew this because it doesn't work on you who love girls, that means I have no real way to be useful in case of danger or fighting a person like you" I start clapping for the right words, glad to see he's not a no brainer like Naruto who refuse to learn body flick after a weak of trying.Looking at the ghost of Shisui who was resting his back on the wall with his crossed arms on his chest, his face was a mix of proud and happiness like a father seeing his kid realising his dream, walking towards me until he stop so his hand can rub my hair and laugh, "This reminds me of the first day I meet you, you ask for training, now is your time to train Konohamaru, i'm so proud of you, Tomoko"."Fine, let's go into the forest, we need trees to test it" hearing this words, Naruto goes away, "You don't want to come with us?" I try to see if Naruto really go, or is my mind creating differite scenarios."I go for some ramen, see you inside the class" and he was gone, I hope he's not sad because Konohamaru wants to train with me, I just try to help the boy.

Reaching the forest using kamui, we start training until Konohamaru was able to body flick a very short distance like 1 meter, for someone like me who was an idiot working in security, teaching someone fast enough to get to my class is an achievement for me, "OK little menace, is time to practice more by using body flicker until you reach the village, I will be behind you" he swallow the dry air and look at the path who goes right into the village. 

Watching his face, I knee a little, trying to not slam my tight highs into the grass and starting the day with dirty clothes, maybe if Konohamaru is fast, I can run home and have a shower before the class.