The beginning of the story

*3rd pov*

Just a normal day in Honoka until the peace was a disturbed by Naruto running away from 2 ninjas, the blonde boy was holding a bucket of yellow painting.

"NARUTO COME HERE" scream the angry ninja, chasing the boy who was painting on the stones that represent the faces of the hokages, "Yeah, not even your sister will help youescaping from this mess" the second one was screaming after the first one.

In hokage's room, the old man was writing on a piece of paper until a ninja comes inside "Lord Hokage..." his words were cut by the old man hoping that is not another bad news about Naruto, but the fate is always funny and give us the news that we wish to never hear.

Returning to the blonde boy who was jumping from building to building, trying to get away from his chasers, he succeeded in his new task of escaping by fooling the ninjas with a mere wooden fence blanked cover."Hehehe, I really fool these guys, I can do things without Tomoko's help and escape like a master", his happiness was about to be destroyed when his teacher walks behind him withTomoko."REALLY NARUTO" the blonde boy jumps in the air hearing the angry voice of his teacher, turning around, he smile with an closed-eyed smile and the fear that can be seen in his face "Hey, Iruka sensei, what are you doing here... Tomoko?".

*Tomoko's pov*

"Well, you see" I rub the back of my head while I try to give a friendly laugh with closed-eye smile to him while I was ready to explain the reason of me being there, I hope he's not mad at me, seems like that i'm the one who say where he is in this version of universe.

*Flashback*

I was reading a new book in the class, Sasuke was next to me, supporting his head on the palm, Sakura and Ino where on the other side, fighting to see who's getting the sit beside their emo god, is really sad, maybe I should try to fix this somehow, but how I ca stop a storm and a cyclone to never meet again in the middle of the path? .

Rubbing my chin, I feel the lightbulb of ideas above my head, maybe Sasuke will be sour about this idea, but in a way, is still better than having 2 monsters fighting like 2 apes with no brain.

"Uham, i'm sorry to stop the miracle of nature doing his course, I think I have an idea of how you 2 can stay with Sasuke without taking each other's throat", Sasuke was looking at me with his shocked expression, if it was another person, this story will end bad, but knowing that i'm the only part of his family, he really trust me.

King Kong and Godzilla stop the fight for taking the right place beside their king, and look at me like some turn off robots that lose the meaning of life."Thank you for doing that, now listen to my idea, why you 2 don't take a turn instead of just fighting in this useless fights", hearing my words, the girls start to think about it like a new meaning was forming in front of their eyes."Fine" comes from both of their mouths, is a start then, using the only method that will give us a fair share, the coin throw."Ok, Sakura is the head", I show the part that should be a head, but is something else, I laugh a little realising what I say, Ino does the same "I wonder why", everyone can see Sakura's angry face "Shut up, both of you","And Ino is the tail" in a way, is a good choice, Sakura has a huge forehead that makes her the head part of coin, and Ino has a long ponytail that makes her the tail, these 2 are like 2 sides of a coin.

"Ok, let's see what the fate has to say in this choice" I throw the coin into the air, the shining disc spin a number of times going up and falling down in my palm, slamming it on my back side of the palm, I let everyone to see the tail side facing everyone.

"Looks like that the winner for the first day is Ino, tomorrow is Sakura and you know how this will work". I return to my book, Ino take the sit with a smile and trying to show Sakura who's better.