The worst day so far

The heavy panting coming from my mouth as I drop my lighting sword kunai, tired of another fighting, Shisui was standing in front of me, looking at me with his mangekyou sharingan.

"Good job Tomoko, you're getting stronger and stronger, you just have to stop trying to kill me because is getting closer and closer to make it happen, and i'm tired of using susanoo's ribcage to protect myself in every fight with you" for someone that say how I want to kill him, he acts very friendly, "What can I say, I won't stop until I get my magekyou by killing you" both we start to laugh at this stupid joke while Sasuke was watching 2 kids trying to kill each other with fire and teleportation, lighting and magic eyes.

"That was awesome, can you teach me how to do your lighting kunai, cousin Tomoko?" when is not about his fireball, is about my lighting kunai, and to be real, my kunai is just the chidori on a kunai because I don't want to use it in the classic way and become the human lighting arrow who goes in one direction, not yet, I want to uses it with Kakashi in the bell test, his shocked expression will be worth even if I will hurt him, nah, someone like Kakashi won't get destroyed by a short girl, or a little girl?, age is something I don't understand because I don't get the info about my body.

With an close-eyed smile and a pat on his head, I was trying to be friendly "I promise to teach you when you're a big boy" I don't want Fugaku on my back because I teach his son lethal moves without his permission, and I really don't want to ask him to let me teaching him something like that.

"Ok" he looks a litte sad, even he can't take these excuses any more, and I understand him for that, is not fun living in a world where you can turn someone into atoms and you're the on that can't do something cool.

"Hey, look at me, I know is hard for you with Itachi doing his mission and stuff, while you're stuck watching me and Shisui doing our training, but listen, I will try to help you with you fireball if that makes you feel better" I'm not stupid to teach him something lethal, that is Kakashi's duty, damn Kakashi, you failed rasengan really help him to put enough damage against others.

His face was brighten with a smile, looking at me "You promise?" he lift his pinky for a promise "a pinky promise, cousin Tomoko?", looks like I have no chance in escape from this, I grab his pinky with my own "Pinky promise, duck hair".

"My hair doesn't look like a duck" he say looking down with his red face.

"Ok, is enough for today, Tomoko, you're already on a level that makes even me to pull all my arsenal out just to survive, and to boost your ego more, you even create your own jutsu with that lighting sword kunai, i'm proud of you" his hand was rubbing my scalp like I was his child.

Still not enough, I know my weird fireball is making him to use susanoo's ribs, I don't feel doing very much damage against him, and he cheer me up like i'm his child, I kinda love it, in my previous life, my father love to say everything in you face and never show a single bit of love.

Without any reason, I hug him tight "Thank you, Shisui, you're really the best", to bad I can't save him, there is not a single option that will keep me safe, at this point, Danzo will kill me, and if somehow my luck will pull one good hit, the entire village will be after my head, fuck this stupid choices, there is not a single choice I can make except leaving, hoping that Itachi won't come after me, maybe I will get my rinnegan at the same time with mangekyou, then I will have some points against Itachi himself.

"You want some food?, I think we deserve after this fight, what you say, Sasuke?, hungry?", the future emo lifts his head and say an cute "yes" while his stomach was loud enough to confirm his desire for something to eat, and that something, is another tomato sandwitch.