A meaningless fight

Here i'm, facing one of the strongest Kage, my blood is boiling with excitement, even if I lose this one, I won't go down without trying some things with my rinnegan, hoping "kamui" and the blue rinnegan will help me dodge his killing moves, if not, was fun to be a cute girl instead of a security loser.

"Boss, I have so many emotions, I can't wait to see how this will be" Konohamaru was shaking waiting for me to see if i'm going to win, or I will get every bone in my body crushed into dust, if my eyes will work after fight, I will kill the 3rd Hokage myself because he give me a dangerous mission saying that is easy.

"This is a bigger challenge, are you sure about this?" beside my appears the ghost of Shisui watching the Raikage being ready to start our battle."You're right, I feel so good for a reason, even if I lose this battle, I won't be put down without a good fight that will make everyone to know how strong is Tomoko Uchiha" I whisper with an huge smile on my face, the feeling is growing and growing."You're a little psycho, Tomoko, don't worry, I will watch with others" Shisui teleports beside Naruto, having a ghost as a friend is really weird, but judging by the fact that i'm able to do what I can do, I wonder why I find it weird.

"Boss, do you fight with your sister?" Konohamaru ask Naruto who looks down like someone make him to remember a worst day, "Iruka sensei put me against her once, no more details" the blonde boy return his vision back to the fight that is ready to start, I just wait for Raikage to do the first move and stop listening to the people talking about me while they watch us.

"I hope you're ready, kid, because I won't hold back against you", hearing this really make me smile "Do you really think I want you to hold back against me?, show me what you got, because this girl will kick your ass and send you right into the garbage" I take a bunch of kunais and throw them in every part, the reason?, I will use the rinnegan swap power to mimic Minato's teleporting seal, a weak version but will work just fine if my timing will be good... yeah, that is the problem.

Angered, the giant meatball activate his lighting armor, launching at me like an arrow ready to pierce my face, I swap the place right when his movement start, the best idea I ever had because his punch hit the kunai I swap place with, break it in half, now is time to see if my brain can be used for creating battle moves.

Activating my rinnegan, I use the "Universal Pull", with odds on my side, the Raikage was pulled to me more easy than I was thinking.Using the Asura path to create 4 more arms, destroying my clothes after the stuck zipper.While the Raikage was pulled to me, I create an rasengan in each palm, ready for an 6 rasengan attack.My attack hit, each rasengan where pushed in the back of the Raikage sending him in the other way, using the switch place again, I was ready for an final move with my special rasengan.

Swaping the place with the kunai in the direction where the Raikage was pushed, I make my special rasengan, an red heart with 2 circles like the ones from an atom,