Tomoko vs team 7 (bell test)

As I sit on the grass with my back resting on a tree while I play with a kunai, thinking about what i'm about to do, I have no options beside fighting for the bell,or leave, and leaving is not on my list.

As I keep thinking, Shisui's ghost comes from behind the tree in front of my eyes, "Nothing new, I don't think Madara is watching you, was just his luck of being at the same place with you", if the person behind the mask wasn't who I know it is, I will confirm the mistake of being in the same place as me, knowing that this is Obito who works to resurrect Madara and start the 4th war, nothing is a mistake.

"For now, just be ready in case of someth...", a bush was moving, making me to transform the kunai into the lighting blade, only to feel like an tryhard after I see a cat walking out meowing with the mouth looking like a smile.

", a bush was moving, making me to transform the kunai into the lighting blade, only to feel like an tryhard after I see a cat walking out meowing with the mouth looking like a smile

"Looks like i'm not the only one who likes to wonder the forest", picking up the cat, I see nothing that will say who's the owner, a boy as well, "You don't have a tag, are you lost boy?", the cat just meow, "I don't understand, I take it as an yes, you're so cute", I rub the cat on my face and give it some kisses, remembering the time when I take Akamaru to do the same, "You really love the small animals a little to much", maybe he was right, looking at Shisui and the cat, I got an idea, "Shisui?, what you say if our new friend will be your new host?", yeah, using the cat will be more good to have Shisui with me than just coming out of nowhere like a villain from Courage, man, I miss the internet and my phone, but hey, you can't get everything, I love more being here, even if i'm stuck in a world with killer kids and whatever is out there.

"Are you sure, Tomoko?" I just nod happily looking at him with a large smile with my large an sharp teeth, "Fine, but don't expect me to take the entire life of this cat, until the main problem is finish", a bright white light was created when Shisui was touching the cat, his ghost was gone, "You're so tall", Shisui was a cat now,"If you're a cat, you know what is going to happen with you" I show an evil grin while his face was shocked, "Be ready for kisses", we both laugh as I kiss the cat's head."Enough, Tomoko", I stop giving kisses, I switch to a hug, "I will never get tired of you, to bad you die one time, at least I have you forever with me", I place the cat inside my chest, "At least having a huge chest help at something beside having everyone looking at you, "Are you sure is a good idea, is a soft place to be in, still a little indecent", I just rub his head, "Who cares, this is the best cat holder I have, let's go".

Jumping from tree to tree, I reach the place where our bell test will be, a small river, 3 logs, my bored teammates who see the cat as the first thing when they lift their heads, "Where do you get the cat?", the pink hair girl ask me, "I find it on the forest, seem to like me, I will keep it from now on, his name will be Shisui, in honor of my friend", the cat meow with closed eyes, I have no better name for it, "Can I hold it?", the same girl ask me, without any reason to say no, I give Shisui to her.

While Sakura was playing with the "cat" that looks like to act well as a cat, I feel Sasuke's hand on my shoulder, "Are you sure is a good idea to have a cat with you, things can go so worst, and these 2 are not really the best to take care of it when you need to fight", turning around, I got my friendly act, "Don't worry, as long as i'm here, I will be strong enough to take care of me, and my new fluffy friend", he just nod and return to what he was doing, maybe dreaming at the day when he will kill Itachi.