A dangerous mission under a lie

"Kid, are you sure that you want to take the photo looking like that?" the bald man ask Naruto who was wearing the white makeup with some red swirls on the tip of his fingers and face that copy an anbu mask, I face palm looking at the clown display, was impossible for me to stop him, this is it when you're gifted with powerful eyes instead of talking no jutsu, i'm really happy to be powerful and friendly instead of talkative.

"Take it now, take it now" Naruto was like a baby throwing a tantrum at you, "Naruto, are you sure that you don't want a cool looking photo?, this is how everyone will see your face when they will chose you for missions" my words where crushed by the invisible wall created by every "fucks" Naruto keep inside him for many years.

"Why I know that will be my fault?" I was looking at the construction of the chaos that will bring the Naruto 2.0 to us, I talk about Konohamaru, because let's be real, he's just a weaker Naruto in a way, or I start to forget something special about him beside some jutsus like the 3rd or Asuma.After the photos are taken, the first thing was to be called inside the Hokage's office, he was holding Naruto's photo while a cheap version of Kisuke from Bleach was beside him, doing nothing like Kishimoto was bored that day and just add another character to not let the desk larger than a normal one."Hmm" The 3rd was looking at Naruto and back at his photo.

"Hehe, It takes me 3 hours, more if you add each time Tomoko say that I make a fool of myself" hearing my name, he take my photo and looks at it like I was the second criminal.

"Kimiko, I think you show to much cleavage, and maybe is better to have one that also don't have your mangekyouu sharingan in it, will be better for you 2 to have some serious pictures", is ok for a kid to kill in cold blood, but is not good if someone has a more cute photo than just a poker face profile?.And like in the show, Naruto use his sexy jutsu to put the Hokage down."That is a tricky jutsu indeed, to tricky even for me, never use it again".The door open, showing the boy with a scarf longer than his body, holding a shuriken in his hand, trying to challenge the Hokage to become the 4rth one, but fail when he step on his scarf and fall on the ground, only this time to be save by me using the "universal pull", he let an loud "woah" being dragged to me like a log.

Grabbing him like a human size pillow, his head was resting on my chest, later on Tsunade's one, this kid is really lucky.

Lifting his head to watch me eyes to eyes, he was looking at my rinnegan with his head looking like a tomato "You're beautiful".

Ebisu enters the room, "Honorable Grandson, are you ok?" I really hate hearing that nickname instead of Konohamaru, he jumps from my arms with his face still red."Someone trips me" the boy will say angry like someone do that, "Nothing trips you, this is very place is very flat", Ebisu's words where flying to deaf ears while Konohamaru watch Naruto and runs towards him, "you trip me".The blonde boy lift the loud boy in the air "You trip in that big scarf, shrimp", he grabs Honokamaru, "Naruto, put him down, he's the grandson of lord Hokage" but hisgrip was to strong for my weak pull."She's right, now put him down right now", Ebisu was trying, but Naruto was ready for a punch even after Konohamaru tries to prove that he don't have the courage after he anger the blonde boy with his role as the grandson of the 3rd."I don't care if he's your grandma" and punch him in the face, making him to fall on the ground, "Winner by knockout, Naruto Uzumaki", I lift his arm like it was a match of box.

"Sorry, I think we should go now Naruto" I grab Naruto's hand and drag him out".

"Honorable grand.... WHERE HE GOES, AND MORE IMPORTANT, WHY HIS FACE WAS SO RED?" Ebisu acting like a broken doll trying to detect Honokamaru.