Just a normal day I guess

I was looking at the big "wicked eyed" Fugaku standing in our door, looking at the blonde boy with his serious face, waiting for a response from the energetic kid that lifts his finger, pointing at Fugaku and talking with his loud childish voice "And who are you?" asking like he was a cosplayer at some con.

Fugaku crossed his arms "My name is Fugaku Uchiha, kid, leader of the Uchiha clan and the Konoha Military Police Force, I hear about your new friend being one of my people, an information like this was really shocking for me... huh" Naruto was snoring with one snot bubble out of his nose, the bubble pop, waking up the boy that got tired of listening the words coming from Fugaku.

"You talk to much, old man" Naruto was pointing at Fugaku again, I have to do this before everything get's more worst than this.

I walk in an move Naruto aside, looking at the serious uchiha with an closed-eye smile, "Good day, Mr Fugaku, i'm sorry for Naruto's manners, how can I help you?" I would lie if I say that my soul wasn't shaking inside my small body, I need to get more used on the idea that i'm into a world where someone can spit you with a huge wall of flames, and i'm a girl now, is still weird, but I will get used to it, I hope.

Fugaku one knee kneel in front of me looking into my red eyes, checking my sharp teeth and vampire like fangs, then he move his pupils, telling me that he was looking at my eyes, "Can you show me your sharingan?" I do as he ask, activating my sharingan, he was looking at my one tomoe eyes with his serious and scary face.

He lifts his body "Good, I don't know what is your story, or how you end in that alley, I try to check the data for a missing girl, but nothing was found, i'm sorry if this is not the best news you hope to hear from me, you can come to the uchiha compound and talk with me if there is a problem" that is somehow sweet.

He close the door and walks away I think after an emotionless "goodbye".

What should I do?, I really want to meet Shisui before that hand eyed bastard makes him to suicide, but will be good for me,? wait a second, how old is Naruto?.I turn my face to Naruto," Naruto!, how old are you?" I ask with a little shock, something wasn't right, something is not into my mind.

"Six, big sis" his last words make me to blush, I wasn't expecting to hear this, "N...Naruto, why you call me like that?" I ask stuttering a little, this really got me very off guard, these things really move to fast even for me.

Naruto take his classic smile "Because you're beautiful, taller and mannered than me, even putting my head on you shoulder, I need to be on my tiptoes, the most important thing, you are my friend" that does worst and my blush increase the size for sure, I never realise that i'm taller a little than Naruto.

Trying to hide my blush, we keep going the cleaning until the room was much batter, "You're right, Tomoko, this room looks better cleaned, you want to take the nap, or the meeting with the creepy old guy scare you sleep away?". 

That was a good question, should I sleep?, or explore more while my lungs are empty by the young roadrunner?.

"Hmm, what about we go into the forest?" I ask just to see if I can find the training place of Shisui, learning the body flicker can be useful instead of spamming kamui in the future, and I should chose what sharingan to show in front of everyone, because showing that I can use all of them, that bastard Danzo will try his luck for sure in plugging my eyes off just to be used by him, this is a choice for later.

"Sure" Naruto holds my hand and start to walk for the forest, maybe 2 kids in the forest wasn't the best idea, but i'm sure that my sharingan can help me to fight someone, or test my genjutsu skill, how I use genjutsu in the first place?, I look at a person and thing what I want him to see?, I can ask Fugaku for helping, but I don't see the reason because i'm not his child, just an uchiha coming out of nowhere.