You're My Idol

A/N: Y/N is 12 yo

"They're trying to tell me how to feel, this love is difficult, but it's re-all." You paused from singing in the shower as you reached for the citrus bodywash.

Once you finished singing Love Story and scrubbing your skin you stepped out of the shower. While dripping standing on the brown rugged mat, your mind went to the fantasies of being a successful singer. That was all you wanted to do, like your idol Taylor Swift.

After going to sleep you woke up in your bedroom to your alarm buzzing violently.

You lay there for a moment before getting dressed and heading downstairs to the empty kitchen. You decided you wanted to go for a walk, so you left the house to do so.

While walking down the street I Knew You Were Trouble played through your head. You turned around dancing a bit and you didn't even notice someone there, so you bumped into them.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" You look up to see that it's Taylor Swift.

"It's no problem." She gave you warm smile.

"Taylor Swift, You're my idol! I want to be a singer like you!" 

She wrapped you in her arms for a nice hug, "Thank you! Just keep trying and never give up and you can be a singer too!"

"Thank you so much, can I have a picture!" 

"Yeah, I have to go but I of course will!" She gave you a picture and another hug before starting to walk off.

"Never give up and be kind to others, that's how you get to where I am."

The two of you waved and when you could no longer see her, you just stood there in shock. You knew that now you were going to do everything to become a singer like her.