We Went Out of Style

A/N This story is going to use she/her pronouns and the POV is all over the place, also pretty long. Also, I don't ship Taylor with anyone, it's all her business and people need to stay out of it. I am only making these because I think it would be really awesome to have a girlfriend like Taylor.

Your POV

You looked over at Taylor across the room, her eyes glistening in the flashes of cameras. You could still focus on her, even with the paparazzi. You were holding your girlfriend's hand, and we had announced our relationship and been in public a couple of times, but people still went crazy over it.

"Taylor and Y/N, this way," Someone led us off to the audience of the awards show. We found our seats but then Taylor spotted someone and went up to talk.

Following her, you saw nothing more than a quick hug and hello with an associate, as well as introducing yourself and maneuvering your way back to your seats.

Before making it all the way there, you were stopped by a British accent, "Hi Taylor, how are you doing?" Turning around, you saw that it was Harry, you pick me up no headlights Styles. You knew there was no bad blood between them, but it was a tad awkward. 

Taylor stepped in, "Hey Harry, it's good. You probably don't know Y/N, my girlfriend."

He extended a hand, and you took it, shaking his tattooed hand.

"Nice to meet you Y/N, it's Harry but I'm sure you knew that."

With a nervous giggle you replied, "Yeah, nice to meet you two though." It gave you a nervous pit in your stomach talking to him, you knew it wouldn't happen, but you had seen all of the articles about Haylor becoming a thing again.

Taylor's POV

Before I knew it, we ended up talking to Harry. He's so nice, but ya know, still my ex.

Suddenly I ended up inviting him over to hang out with me and Y/N, because none of us were going to an afterparty. It made me feel bad, I really didn't want to overwhelm Y/N. She was so anxious for today and I don't want to push her over the limit.

With a hug from the former boyband member, we left to our seats, "Thanks Taylor. I'll see you guys later."

We sat back down and watched the rest of the awards show, hands entangling next to each other.

Your POV

You could feel your hands starting to shake walking out of the building, it was a nice night, Taylor won a bunch of awards, but it was really stressful, and then Harry is now coming over.

Entering the limo Taylor expressed her concern for you, "Are you okay Y/N? I can tell Harry not to come over if that would be too much." 

"It's fine, he should come over. You need to catch up with him and it will be way less stressful." You inhaled and then exhaled a nice big breath, hoping to ease some of your anxieties.

She fiddled with a couple of loose strands of your hair, "Okay, but you can always tell me if you need a break, or you can just go to bed. I'm here for you and love you so much my kitten."

"Thank you, I love you too Taylor," you told her those beautiful words softly while pulling up into the driveway. 

One foot in front of the other, you stepped out and hand in hand ventured inside your two's house. The three of us agreed on a chill casual, get out of itchy clothes hang out, which might be quite nice.

"Meow!" Cats meows greeted you as you walked through the front door. You two made a beeline to the bedroom to get changed into something deemed extremely socially unacceptable for such a fancy event.

You two found yourself watching TikTok's together on the couch until the doorbell rang.

Harry's POV

I fiddled with my ring while pulling up to Taylor's house. While driving up, I was reminded of the bit of annoyance my girlfriend had with me coming here, she thinks we actually have a chance of getting back together. Which is hilarious, even when I didn't know about Y/N, there is no chance of that happening.

"Hey Harry, come on in!" Taylor greeted me with Y/N next to her. I walked in and took of my shoes on the massive carpet then followed them inside. 

 We sat in the living room on the posh furniture, and I noticed Taylor putting her arm around Y/N, and they smiled at each other then looked back at me.

Your POV

You had joined in on the chatter, and you three had been talking for a few hours until Harry decided to leave. 

He gave a hug to Taylor, "Nice to see you, I'm glad you are happy."

She replied with a smile and the words, "Good to see you too Haz, thanks for coming."

"Good to meet you love, this was fun, you guys need to come over sometime," he hugged you and then put on his shoes and walked out.

You and Taylor said goodbye to him and then as shutting the door, you let out a sigh of relief. 

Taylor's POV

After Harry left, me and Y/N got ready for bed and then hit the hay. I fell asleep right away, but I didn't notice she was still up until I woke up to a noise from the kitchen.

Walking into the area, I let out in my horse voice (I snore A LOT), "Y/N, is that you baby?"

After saying that, I saw her in the kitchen with her head in her hands. "What's wrong Y/N/N?"

"It's stupid but do you still like Harry? Would you two ever get back together?" When she said that I was automatically shocked and flushed with guilt that she felt that.

"No of course not, I don't like him at all anymore. There is no chance we would ever get back together, I love you and only you Y/N."

I looked into her bloodshot eyes and grabbed her hands. 

"Are you sure?" My love said skeptically. 

Without second though I said, "Yes! Absolutely. We went out of style a long time ago."

This line from my famous song caused a little giggle. She accepted it and told me, "I love you Taylor. Let's go back to bed."

We went to bed and snuggled with each other, and before falling asleep the cats joined in.

Your POV

After Taylor told you how she felt about Harry you felt so much better. You two went to bed and eventually met up with Harry again and had a great time.