She Breaks Up with You Insensitively Part 1

You were sitting on your couch when someone loudly pounded on the door. You got up and walked across the room to the front door.

"I'm coming!" The door opened to show Taylor in a tight dress and her hair all frizzy. 

She stumbled through the doorway and slurred, "Y/N, we need to talk."

"Um okay." You stepped out of the way and shut the door. 

"Hon, this isn't working. We need to break up." With that abrupt statement, she left you in shock and stumbled out of your house. 

You could feel tears streaming down your face. Your mind was racing trying to comprehend what just happened.

 She never loved me.

Taylor couldn't have meant that, she was obviously drunk. 

Things have been weird, but I didn't know I messed everything up to the point where she would dump me.

You continued crying and wailed until you fell asleep. 

The next morning, you woke up with a headache and your phone ringing. You didn't even see who was calling and just picked it up. 

"Y/N I am so sorry." You recognized Taylor's voice over the phone. It sounded like she had been crying. 

"I shouldn't have broken up with you like that. I was really drunk but meant to say that we aren't meant for each other."

"Bye Taylor." You hung up and engulfed yourself in blankets.

You were in shock, somehow everything just hurt more that you knew she meant it. She meant what she said. Everything was wrong. It was over.

You cried and cried and cried all day long. It was all awful. You felt like your life was ruined.