Tennis Date

The aglets on your white shoelaces of your tennis shoes moved around a bit as you jumped around getting ready for your plans this morning. The only reason you were so hyper is from drinking a lot of caffeine, without it you are just a sleepy mess of cat memes.

You grabbed your tennis racket from your garage, you and Taylor had plans to go play tennis at a nearby court. The two of you had been dating for a few months now, and tennis was always your favorite thing to do.

"Bye bye kitties! Be good while I'm gone," you called out to your beloved cats (aka rulers of the house) before departing.

You jumped in your car and set off to go pick up Taylor. The sun was shining, and the trees seemed greener than ever before. Today was going to be a good day.

You were all smiles pulling into Taylor's driveway, where she soon came running towards. Your girlfriend jumped in and gave you a nice greeting of a kiss on the lips.

"Y/N, hey! You ready to play tennis?" 

"Totally, It's game on Taylor!" As much as you play tennis, you still suck but you don't really care. Though still unfortunate because Taylor doesn't ever play and she's a master.

Taylor yawned in a cute little way that made you giggle from the seat next to her.

"What's so funny? It's too early for this!"

You told her, "Agreed. But tennis is more fun this way." Even looking out at the road, you could picture her smile as she held your hand. You did look over, and saw her orange painted nails curled over.

"We are here lovely," Taylor exclaimed right before you two hopped out and stepped onto the stone path. 

You said to her, "The game has begun. Let's go Tay Tay!" The two of you grabbed your rackets and ran to the court, enveloped in trees all around.

The two of you played tennis for a couple of hours, until setting off to a nearby cafe for some food.