20

Omniscient
Nov 12th

Kennedy did end of moving out just as Syd said, but to Honey it felt as though Syd moved out as well. If she wasn't at work then she'd be at Kennedy's with Matt until the girl got home from work.

Some days she would get Carter from daycare and take him to see Matt, and other days Kennedy would go and get Matt and Syd would just go over and watch the boy until she got off.

Today was one of those days where Honey didn't know what the fuck was going on, all she knew was that the last time she'd seen Syd was the night before, and she hadn't heard from her all day. It was 4PM, she'd just gotten off work to an empty house and was left alone with her thoughts.

This had been going on since the girl moved out, and Honey was so severely fed up with the bullshit. She waited all night for Syd to come home last night and got nothing, so today she was doing the same, thinking that she would be home the next morning but that wasn't the case.

She sat in the bedroom, staring at her mothers number while thinking about her current situation. The longer Syd took, the angrier she became.

She sat straight on the bed and continued to wait on the woman while processing her words for when she came.

And when Syd finally did come home, it was 9 going onto 10 PM. "So where've you been?" Honey asked Syd who was laying a sleepy Carter in their bed, she then glanced up at Honey and furrowed her eyebrows.

"With Matt—."

"—all day?"

"Well as soon as he got out of school." She shrugged as if it was no big deal. "What's the problem now?"

"I can't get you committed into your old home like you are into your new one—."

"—what? Girl don't start that shit tonight, I'm tired and I had a long day—."

"—I don't see how, considering you've been there all day. You had enough time to relax, take a nap, do whatever the hell it was that you wanted to do.." Honey started off, Syd sighed and rolled her eyes while heading toward the bathroom.

"I told you what I was doing, that's it that's all. But I see it's a problem with me being—."

"—at your other babymothers house when you have a pregnant girlfriend at home, alone—."

"—all attention just gotta be giving to you huh?! You been jealous as fuck of that girl from the day I brought her here—."

"—WELL AM I FUCKING WRONG? AM I SUPPOSED TO FEEL HAPPY THAT YOU BROUGHT HOME YOUR MISTRESS—."

"—NO BUT YOU KNEW WHAT THE FUCK IT WAS DAMN NEAR 5 YEARS AGO—."

"—DID I REALLY—."

"—YES THE FUCK YOU DID, NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN ITS PROBLEM WHEN I WANNA BE A BETTER PARENT—."

"—YOU WANTING TO BE A BETTER PARENT DIDN'T HAVE SHIT TO DO WITH YOU MOVING HER IN AND WE WERENT EVEN ON GOOD FUCKING TERMS—."