43

pt 2
later that day
omniscient

Syd bit her lip so hard that blood nearly pierced through the skin, the sight of Honey with her hair done being something that she always enjoyed no matter.

"What?" Honey blushed, her dimple appearing. "You look so good." Syd told her while giving her a hard once over, Honey blushed and flipped her braids behind her shoulder while Syd stared like a Lion bound to pounce on their prey.

"What happened to the side part?"

"Thought I'd switch it up." She shrugged while running a hand through her braids, chuckling at Syd's expression. "Girl you look damn good, mmm!" Syd hummed while adjusting her pants, Honey chuckled.

"Move, I have to get dressed." She gently pushed past Syd and headed upstairs so she could do exactly what she said, Syd headed upstairs behind her. "What you wearing?"

"I don't know yet, I'll just have to put something together." Honey yawned slightly while making her way to the closet, Syd hummed while sitting down on the bed.

"Baby.."

"Yeah?"

"Does pregnancy hurt?"

"Delivery or—."

"—yeah.. the whole thing from 1 month to 9." Syd asked while sliding her feet against the bedroom carpet, Honey took a second to reply, trying to figure out how she was gonna explain it to Syd.

"It's that bad?"

"It's not bad.. it's just really exhausting and emotional. And delivery is... shit I don't know how to explain that part." Honey chuckled. "Delivering your big headed ass children was difficult. Charli wasn't hard to push out but Carter was being stubborn as fuck." She cursed while searching through the racks, Syd could hear the hangers sliding on the shelf.

"I'm mad I missed my baby's birth." Syd admitted while wiggling her feet, and then she stood up and made her way to the closet.

"You didn't miss anything besides her fussing and eating."

"You know we gotta have another baby, right?"

"Later—."

"—after our wedding." Syd cut her off, she sighed. "Sydney.."

"Stop tryna act like i ain't gone nut in yo' heart when we in Bali." Syd replied while leaning against the doorway, Honey stopped her rummaging and glanced up.

"Who said we were going to Bali?"

"Me." Syd shrugged before licking her lips, Honey shook her head while pulling out a pair of pants. "You can nut in my heart in the Maldives."

"Oh I like that idea." Syd nodded while rubbing her neck, Honey gasped in remembrance. "The stylist, her sisters a wedding planner. She gave me her number."

"You seen some of her work?"

"Not yet. I wanted us to look at it together."