VII

Hello again
In which your friend from the nether makes another appearance

...~<<<()>>>~...

The first light of dawn painted the sky in hues of orange and pink as (Y/N) stood at the edge of her home, bow in hand and a gleaming diamond sword secured at her belt. The air was charged with tension, and the quiet hum of nature seemed to hold its breath. (Y/N) had heard the rumors of Schlatt's impending revenge, and she was determined not to be caught off guard.

The distant sounds of footsteps echoed through the stillness, gradually growing louder. As the silhouette of Schlatt emerged from the morning mist of the forest , a chilling calm settled over the scene. Behind him marched ten stern-faced members of his security team, their presence casting a formidable shadow.

"(Y/N), what a sight. Ready to face the consequences of your defiance?" He smirked, there was nothing stopping him from teaching you a lesson. You notched an arrow, drew back your bow and fire, the arrow landed in the tree behind Schlatt, barely missing his head.

"I won't be bullied into submission, Schlatt. I do not condone violence but I will stand up for my lifestyle," she snapped

"Prior to contrary belief I'm a kind and understanding person," Schlatt smirked, he pulled a document from his pocket. "Sign the document, become a citizen of Manburg, and we all move on, I'll let bygones be bygones," he smiled.

"And if I refuse?" (Y/N) glowed

Schlatt extended a parchment, a quill, and an inkwell towards (Y/N). The ultimatum was clear, but her determination held fast. "You don't want to find out," he smirked

"I won't sign away my freedom. You can't force me to be a part of this corrupted Manburg." She yelled

"Stubborn till the end, huh? Well, then, enjoy the consequence." He chuckled.

(Y/N) pulled a potion from her pocket the gold gleamed in early rays of dawn, "you forget Schlatt, I'm a potion maker," she grinned as she drank the potion of strength.

With a nod to his security team, Schlatt signaled the attack. The air crackled as the thugs surged forward, weapons at the ready. (Y/N) swiftly drew her bow, arrows cutting through the dawn air, three fell within the first few seconds, but the sheer number of adversaries overwhelmed her defenses.

She had no choice but to draw her sword. As the clash of steel, (Y/N) fought valiantly, her diamond sword flashing in the morning light. Yet, the tide turned against her as Schlatt's thugs closed in, their relentless assault taking its toll.

Bruised and battered, (Y/N) refused to yield, they kicked her to the ground, snatching her sword and bow but she refused to give in, she staggered to her feet, her resilience a testament to her unwavering spirit. The thugs grinned as they cracked her knuckles, she raised her fists in defiance but it was no use as soon as she landed a hit, two more sought retaliation and she was on the ground again. Outnumbered and overwhelmed, she eventually succumbed to the onslaught. Schlatt stood victorious, his security team securing the area as he looked down at the fallen figure of (Y/N).

She laid crumbled at his feet, he face nearly unrecognisable, bruised and bloodied

"Sign the document, (Y/N). It's for your own good." He grinned