XV

A Festival of Woes
In which you let loose your arrows against people you once called friend

...~<<<()>>>~...

On the rooftops, (Y/N) gazed at the chaos unfolding in Manburg. Explosions echoed through the streets, mingling with the distant sounds of battle cries. The sky was illuminated not by stars or serene fireworks but by the fiery bursts of conflict.

A potion of swiftness surged through her veins, granting her speed, and another of leaping made her movements agile. Despite the pain in her leg and the persistent limp, she pushed forward, determined to navigate the rooftops unseen.

As she moved stealthily above the tumultuous scene below, the shadows painted her figure against the night. The weight of her bow and arrows served as a constant reminder of her mission: to discover the source of the upheaval and ensure the safety of those she cared about.

Fireworks continued to burst, providing both a spectacle and a smokescreen for the ongoing skirmish. (Y/N) pressed on, her eyes scanning the chaotic landscape for any sign of Tubbo, Tommy, or Technoblade. The urgency in her heart fueled her every leap and bound, despite the nagging pain in her leg.

The city beneath her became a battlefield, a canvas painted with flashes of light and the resounding symphony of conflict. (Y/N)'s determination to find her allies intensified, hoping to contribute to the chaotic tapestry below and, if necessary, provide a swift and unexpected intervention.

From her elevated perch, (Y/N) tracked Tommy's hurried movements as he dragged Tubbo's unconscious form away from the unfolding chaos. The acrid scent of smoke and distant explosions filled the air, heightening the urgency of the situation.

A shadow of concern crossed (Y/N)'s features as she observed the aftermath of the skirmish. The clattering of metal, the clash of weapons, and pained cries reverberated through the tumultuous scene below. She knew she couldn't stay passive; her allies needed support.

With a swift movement, (Y/N) descended from the rooftop, leveraging the potion of swiftness to navigate through the labyrinthine streets of Manburg. The limp in her step was a persistent reminder of her recent ordeal, but determination eclipsed the physical discomfort.

As she neared the heart of the confrontation, (Y/N) could see the complexity of the situation unfolding. Tubbo's unconscious form was now in a safer location, thanks to Tommy's swift actions. However, the battle persisted, and her attention gravitated back to Technoblade.

He stood resilient amidst the turmoil, his netherite armor a beacon in the chaos. Punz and other assailants closed in, testing his mettle. (Y/N)'s bowstring hummed as she sent arrows flying, strategically picking off adversaries to create breathing room for Technoblade.

...~<<<()>>>~...

The battlefield pulsed with tension as Technoblade relentlessly engaged in combat, the voices in his head a constant barrage of chaos. Each swing of his netherite axe and the firing of his rocket loaded crossbow seemed to echo their fervent cries for blood. The haze of smoke and dust obscured his vision, and the clash of weapons created a symphony of chaos around him.

In a fleeting moment of respite, Techno turned his attention toward Punz, ready to continue their skirmish. However, the sudden collapse of Punz, an arrow protruding from his neck, jolted Technoblade into a state of shock. Schlatt's security forces swiftly moved Punz out of the fray, leaving Techno momentarily disoriented in the chaotic aftermath.