XLVIII

Gone
In which Techno escapes the prison only to return home to nothing

...~<<<()>>>~...

The moon hung low in the night sky as Philza stealthily made his way through the dense forest, tracking the pillagers who had taken (y/n) captive. His wings, usually a symbol of his freedom, were carefully folded against his back to avoid any telltale rustling that might betray his presence.

The flickering light of the pillagers' campfire revealed their crude tents and the ominous silhouette of (y/n) bound and chained in the centre of the camp for their amusement. The scene fueled a surge of anger within Philza as he surveyed the cruelty inflicted upon her. He crouched behind the cover of thick foliage, his keen eyes assessing the situation.

The camp was guarded, with pillagers pacing back and forth, their weapons clutched tightly. Philza took a deep breath, formulating a plan to approach unnoticed. He waited for the opportune moment, the tension in the air palpable as he moved from shadow to shadow.

Philza, concealed within the dense foliage, strained to listen as the pillagers conversed around their campfire. The crackling flames seemed to whisper secrets of their nefarious plans, and Philza's ears perked up at the mention of Dread Naught Bay.

As the pillagers spoke, Philza's dread deepened. The revelation that they intended to sell (y/n) at Dread Naught Bay sent a shiver down his spine. His mind raced, weighing the implications of this information and the urgency it added to the situation.

Dread Naught Bay, notorious for its dark dealings, presented a grim fate for anyone caught in its clutches. Philza's protective instincts surged, urging him to act swiftly. The knowledge of (y/n) being sold heightened the stakes, demanding a rescue mission sooner rather than later.

Despite the risks, Philza knew he couldn't let (y/n) fall into the hands of those who sought to exploit her. The campfire's glow mirrored the resolve in his eyes as he silently vowed to save her from the impending peril that awaited at Dread Naught Bay.

Armed with this newfound information, Philza carefully withdrew from the vicinity, plotting his next move. The urgency to reach (y/n) before she reached the infamous bay intensified, and the silent night bore witness to the unfolding of a desperate rescue plan.

The relentless pursuit continued, the bitter winds of the ice spine mountains echoing Philza's mounting frustration. Months had passed, and yet, no opportune moment for rescue had presented itself. The pillagers remained vigilant, and (y/n) endured the cruel journey bound by chains, her spirit resilient but tested by the relentless march.

As the imposing ice spine mountains loomed in the distance, Philza recognized the formidable challenge ahead. The treacherous terrain suggested that any attempt at a solo rescue would be perilous. He knew that (y/n)'s best chance rested with Technoblade, whose legendary prowess could potentially turn the tide against their captors.

Philza, with a heavy heart, made a difficult decision. He would temporarily withdraw, returning to relay the crucial information to Technoblade. The ice spine mountains, with their jagged peaks and biting winds, became both a barrier and a beacon of hope. Philza pressed on, fueled by the urgency to reunite (y/n) with the one person who could stand against the impending threat.

The journey back was laden with the weight of responsibility, each step a reminder of the precious time slipping away. Philza's wings carried him swiftly, navigating the vast landscape as he raced against the clock. The fate of (y/n) rested not only on the ice spine mountains but on the shoulders of Technoblade, the one whose arrival could tip the scales in favor of rescue and reunification.