-• Chapter 1 •-

~* 3rd person *~

"Sonic!" A yellow two-tailed fox shouted, a parcel in his hands, within a second a blue hedgehog appeared in front of him.

"Yeah Tails? Oo! Is that for me?" Sonic excitedly asked, Tails handed him the package.

"What did you order?" Tails questioned him, the blue blur shrugged and started to rip open the package. He finally opened up the box and found a male's perfume, he sniffed it and he furrowed his brows.

"I can't smell anything..?" Sonic said and held the perfume up to Tails' nose, his expression turned confused.

"That's weird, who sent it?" The fox checked the box, but it didn't say.

"Not sure... Maybe if I spray lots you'll be able to smell it." Sonic said while he sprayed the fragrance all over himself.
Tails put the box in the bin and headed to the door.
"Still can't smell anything, strange.. Well, I'm gonna go to my lab, cya." The yellow fox called before spinning his two tails and taking off.
"Bye buddy!" Sonic shouted back.

'That perfume was trash, bottle looks pretty cool though. Think imma go for a run.' Sonic thought to himself and dashed out the door, a streak of blue following him.
Sonic dashed around before bumping into a particular ebony hedgehog.

~*Shadow's pov*~

I was sitting down at a lake, somewhere up in the mountains until I heard that annoying voice.
"Hey Shads!" Sonic tapped me on the shoulder.

"What have I told you about-" I paused, his scent was so.. strong.

"You..okay?" Sonic sat down next to me and started to pick out pieces of grass, but I wasn't really focusing, he smelled so damn good.

"Earth to Shadow?" Sonic waved his hand in front of my face, which I hit away.

"What?!" I snapped at him, getting up and brushing myself off.

"Why are you acting weird?" Sonic asked and stood up, putting a arm on my shoulder, I don't know why but I blushed at the action. Wait.. was it the season again? But that wouldn't work on me I'm a male!

"I'm fine faker." I grunted, taking his arm off my shoulder and turning to walk away from him.

"Ugh. Be that way then." Sonic started "Wanna race?" Sonic sped in front of me, the smell wafting back into my face.

"O-only if you go away after." I stuttered, how embarrassing. 'The smell coming off of this hedgehog is unbearable' I thought to myself, trying to keep my cool and to keep my distance from him.

"Only if ya win Shads!" Sonic smirked and give me a thumbs up, I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's still only April.. Isn't it?" I thought out loud, Sonic gave me a confused look and got into a running stance.

"Uh.. Yeah. Why?" Sonic said, still looking at me with slight confusion.

"Just wondering.." I got into a running stance myself and looked at the blue hedgehog next to me who was slightly off guard, perfect chance. "Go!" I skated off, leaving him behind, hopefully to win and get him away from me.
After a couple of seconds I heard Sonic coming up behind me, I glanced back at him and he made a angry face at me.

"I didn't even say where the finish line was, cheater!" He yelled, I smirked at him.

"Finish line at that tree, Faker!" I pointed towards a large tree a far distance away, and sped up.

~*3rd person*~

That cheat! I'll win and rub it in his smug face! Sonic thought to himself as he picked up his pace, coming close to passing Shadow. They were nearing the finish line and Sonic managed to get in front of Shadow and beat him. The blue blur slumped against the tree, smiling victoriously while Shadow glared at him as he stood slightly bent over with his hands on his knees, both were both panting like mad.

"Cheating.. doesn't mean.. you'll win.. Shads.." Sonic tried to control his breathing while forming that sentence, a smirk crept onto his face. "I'm.. just the.. faster hedgehog."

"Shut up Faker." The ebony hedgehog snapped back, Sonic just rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Hey, don't you have like a really good nose? Since your the 'Ultimate Lifeform' yada yada." Sonic got up and walked closer to his slightly flustered counterpart.

"Yes, why do you ask?" The ebony hedgehog stood up properly and crossed his arms.

"Someone sent me a new perfume, but me or Tails can't smell anything, can you?" Sonic slightly lifted up his head, exposing his neck.
Shadow stood still, seeming tensed up, staring at Sonic's exposed neck.
'Perfume?! Fuck what is this doing to me?! It's faker!' The ebony hedgehog thought to himself.

"N-No." Shadow stuttered once again, his cheeks red and he still seemed tensed up.

"Uh.. Shads are you sure you're okay?" Sonic asked, confused.

"G-go away faker." Shadow snapped and skated off, leaving behind a very confused blue hedgehog.

Please vote and comment❤️