-• Chapter 3 •-

~* Sonic's Pov *~

I woke up, the sun had only started to rise, so I guessed it was still early. I had awoken from a dream, Shadow had came back and kissed me, again, then punched me?! Dreams are weird man. I tossed and turned in my bed, trying to fall back asleep, but it was no use. I figured a run would be good, so I hopped out of bed and put on my shoes. I didn't want to make to much noise and awaken Tails, so I decided just to jump out my window, it's not a high up anyway.
By the time I had gotten out and running, the sun had risen more and damn I wished I had brung my phone. The cool morning breeze felt nice against my quills, the quiet mornings were nice and calming. I actually hadn't really thought of Shadow, until I saw him on my way back to my home, buying coffee.
'Shit. I texted him multiple times yesterday and he didn't even answer! I don't think I want to see him right now, better keep going.' I quickly took off again, and I entered through the front door instead of my window, guessing Tails would have been up.

~* Shadow's Pov *~

I woke up and instantly craved coffee, good coffee. So I headed out to a really nice stall just outside of the park, as I was paying, I noticed something blue out of the corner of my eye. Sonic. I gave a slight glance and it was him, he was stood still looking over at me, I tried not to look and pretend I didn't notice him. As I was handed my coffee, I could see just a blue streak, thank chaos.
'I'm guessing I'm gonna have to talk to him sooner or later..' I thought as I walked away, carefully sipping my hot coffee.
'Maybe after I'm done this, better to get it over and done with Shadow.'

~* 3rd Person *~

"Hey buddy!" Sonic chirped as he entered his and Tails' home.

"Hi Sonic!" Tails smiled over his shoulder as he poured milk into his bowl of cereal.

"Good sleep pal?" The blue hedgehog sped over to Tails, grabbing another bowl and pouring some cereal in milk in also.

"Yup! I'm going to visit Cream and Vanilla's soon, wanna come?" The two-tailed fox asked, as he sat down and began eating.

"I have some stuff to do, but I'm sure I can come along later!" Sonic said, as he sat at the table with Tails, eating his breakfast.
...
...
Tails had left, and Sonic had just came out of a shower. The blue hedgehog got ready, he then heard a knock at his door.
'Hm, I wonder if I spray even even more I'll be able to smell it.' Sonic thought as he quickly sprayed more of the fragrance all over him, then dashed downstairs to answer the door.
The blue blur expected it to be Amy, but shockingly, it was Shadow.

"Hi." The ebony hedgehog dully spoke, his nose twitched, then it looked as though his muzzle started to flare up.

"O-oh! Hi! Uh.. want to come in?" Sonic scratched the back in his neck and awkwardly smiled at Shadow, who slowly nodded his head and walked in.

"So, uh.. about last night.." Shadow started, he stood with his arms crossed. 'Fuck, he still smells so damn good.. if I could just pin him down once more..' The dark hedgehog suddenly realised what he was thinking about and his muzzle started to burn up even more.

"Oh, um.. yeah?" Sonic's muzzle also going a little red. Shadow looked as if he was in a trance, his eyes look just.. weird. He walked closer to Sonic, looking at his eyes, then his lips.

"Why do you smell.. so good faker.."Shadow trailed off, his head seemed to be in the clouds.

"I-I don't-" Sonic paused, 'My perfume?'.

"Shadow what's g-going on." The blue hero slightly whispered, as Shadow was practically breathing on him.

"Fuck.. I want you so bad." The ebony hedgehog lustfully said, then he pounded his lips against his 'rival's'. Sonic was shocked, but soon melted into the kiss, not really thinking about who he was kissing.
After a few seconds of them standing kissing, Shadow managed to move them closer to the couch and pin Sonic down on it. The two hedgehogs lay on the couch, intertwined with each other and heavily panting, not paying attention to the familiar annoying voice came from outside. The door suddenly swung open, both of their heads snapped towards the door, Shadow quickly got off of Sonic. The pink hedgehog rushed over to Shadow, ready to hug him but stopped abruptly.

"Son-! Wait, Shadow?" Amy gasped and backed away from the red muzzled hedgehog. He fixed his quills and glared at her, while Sonic still lay on the couch, bright red and saliva on his lips.

"Uh.. Shadow why are you here?" Amy said as she clutched onto her straw basket, probably filled with baked goods.

"Fighting faker." Shadow mumbled, his ears slightly twitching.

"Y-yeah!" The blue hero chirped in, quickly getting up from the couch and running his hands through his quills.

"Oh! Um.. okay. I baked you cookies Sonic!" Amy cheered and handed the basket to him.

"Aw thanks Ames!" Sonic expression melted when he smelt them. "They smell amazing!" He quickly opened it up and grabbed a nice, warm cookie, munching it.
"And they taste even more amazing! You're baking is so good." Sonic gave her a thumbs up, Shadow rolled his eyes. Amy beamed at the blue hero's comments.

"Are you coming to Cream's? I'm heading over just now and I'm sure Knuckles is also." Amy asked the blue hedgehog.

"Later on." He managed to make out will eating some more cookies.

"Okay! I'll see you there Sonikku!" Amy said happily and left.

'Could she not smell him? Is it only me?' Shadow thought to himself, he quickly glanced at Sonic then decided to chaos control away.

"Weirdo." Sonic scoffed.

Please vote and comment ❤️