-• Chapter 9 •-

~* 3rd Person *~

Sonic tried to stop himself, but tripped over his own feet into Tails' lab, Shadow laughed at him until realising he was actually laughing.

"Oh! Uh.. you okay Sonic?" Tails tried to keep in a giggle but failed, Sonic jokingly rolled his eyes.

"Well I brought Edgelord-" Sonic spoke before getting cut off.

"Do you want to leave?" Shadow spat, his mood instantly changed.

"Sorry, I brought Shadow to do the test." The blue blur stuck his tongue out at Shadow, who growled back.

"Oh, t-thanks for coming Shadow. Just take a seat over here!" Tails walked over to a metal bench and the ebony hedgehog followed him.

...

Tails was nearly finished doing his test on Shadow, but Sonic was getting bored. The cobalt hedgehog sped around the workshop, occasionally doing some backflips, cart wheels or foward rolls. Shadow watched him with annoyance, is he really that childish?! he thought to himself.

Sonic ended up at Tails' desk, fiddling with some little gadgets and then the nose plugs, which he put in and made a funny face with them.

"Heh, look Tails!" The yellow fox turned around and gave him a weak smile, before getting back to Shadow.

Sonic then tried to take the nose plugs out, but he had pushed them too far in and started to panic.

"Um.. Tails I think these are stuck.." Sonic made another attempt to take them out, but they wouldn't budge.
Tails turned around once again and slightly chuckled at the hedgehog.

"Okay test is finished! Sonic, i'll go to Amy's and get a pair of tweezers to get them out, just don't touch them anymore." The yellow fox got up and left, his tails spinning.

"Why do you have nose plugs?" Shadow asked, getting off of the bench.

"Well I asked Tails to test the perfume and he found out it's like a specific phemone-?"

"Pheromone?"

"Yeah, that. I can't smell it so he made them so I could." The cobalt hedgehog said, not really thinking about it.

"Really hm? May I ask if this is the perfume here?" Shadow smirked and picked up the bottle, Sonic still hadn't caught on to what Shadow was about to do.

"Yup." Sonic bent over and fixed the buckle on his shoe, while Shadow sprayed a fair bit of the perfume on. Sonic looked up confused, until the smell hit him.

"Pretty strong, isn't it?" Shadow teased, but he had also forgotten that the perfume also affected himself.

"Shadow-" Sonic groaned and stood up, his legs seemed a little shaky, and he was blushing hard.

"I-I can't let Tails see me like this!" The blue hedgehog sped over to the sofa, grabbing a pillow and placing it over his crotch. Shadow raised an eyebrow and smirked menacingly.

"That weak, huh? Even I didn't get one~" Shadow walked over, his muzzle a little pink.

"Maybe not with me." Sonic huffed and avoided looking at Shadow, because he was extremely embarrassed.

"Can you Chaos Control me like to my room? It's your fault and that stupid perfume." Sonic asked, uncomfortably shifting.

"Don't be a pussy, Faker." Shadow's smirked turned into a grin, he stood over Sonic with his arms crossed.

"Y'know what, fine." Sonic smirked and flung the pillow he had at Shadow, which hit him in the face.

"Urgh! Faker?!" Shadow growled, then realised Sonic had already sped out and presumably home.
Just as Shadow had walked over to the door,
Tails had arrived back.

"Oh! Um.. where's Sonic?" Tails raised an eyebrow as he peered inside.

"He got them out, and he said he was going for a nap or something." Shadow blankly said and walked out, leaving a slightly annoyed fox behind.

...

~* Shadow's Pov *~

He's got some balls to go out like that, to be fair I kind of did tell him to.. Ugh, I completely forgot about the perfume, I wasn't thinking when I sprayed it! Perhaps he could use some help..
I smirked and sped off to Sonic's house.I quietly let myself in and due to my enhanced hearing, I could hear soft moans and grunts coming from his room.
I'm not sure if it was the perfume finally taking its toll on me or hearing Sonic was turning me on, because I could feel myself getting a boner.

I'm not really sure what to do, just burst in and fuck him or something? I can't do that.. or could I? I sprayed a fair amount of perfume on, so it's still strong, I'm sure he wouldn't say no..

~* Sonic's Pov *~

My back was arched slightly, my hand moving up and down my member and I was panting lightly.
I felt a knot at the bottom of my stomach and was about to finish until..

"Faker?" I heard that deep voice call from downstairs, the thought of Shadow in that moment, was enough to set me off. I didn't even care if he was here, or if he could hear me, it's his fault.

I panted heavily and tried to calm down a bit before replying.

"W-What?" I yelled back down as I stood up and grabbed an old shirt to wipe my stomach. My knees still felt a little off and I was really warm, so I opened my window and then sped downstairs.

"What were you doing?" Shadow asked, he was sat on the couch with his legs snapped together and his arms kind of resting around his crotch, suspicious..

"Why do you wanna know?" I raised an eyebrow and sat next to him purposely, I could see him tense up a little.

"Hmph, whatever." He snapped back, not looking at me.

"You call me weak." I hinted and placed my hand on his resting arms, he side eyed me and his muzzle flared up.

"Move your arms." I said, he hesitantly did so and I had to keep my jaw from dropping, it was huge.

I spat on my hand then took hold of his member and started to slowly stroke it, then faster and faster.
He closed his eyes and let out low grunts as I jacked him off, then, I decided to kneel down in front of him and give him head instead. I placed my lips on the tip, then slowly moved down further, until I gagged.
I moved my mouth up and down his member fast, and we know how fast I can go. He grabbed my quills and pushed my head down and thrusted his hips up repeatedly, I could tell he was getting close. His back started to arch and he started moaning louder, and then finally, he finished. The taste? Disgusting. Did I still swallow? Unfortunately, yes.
He sat his head back and sighed, his chest rising and falling quickly. I wiped my mouth and sat up next to him.

"Okay I get something now." I grinned, I'm sure he wasn't expecting what I was gonna say.

"Chest fur!" I pushed Shadow so he was laying down on the sofa, then lay on top of his and stuffed my face into the white patch of fur. He was slightly shocked but chuckled at my actions, and he put his arms around my waist.

Vote & comments pls!🫶🏼
tbh don't really like this chapter but oh well.🫣
sorry for kinda slow updates also😬