-• Chapter 12 -•

votes n comments🫶🏼💘

~* Shadow's Pov *~

Sonic cockily grinned at me as we walked into the house, he won the race but only by cheating. Bastard.
I glanced at the couch as we passed by the living room, to think that was actually only last night... Yeah, maybe let's not think of that at the moment.

"Hey Tails!" Sonic said as we walked into the kitchen, it obviously startled the fox as he yelped.

"Oh, Sonic- and.. Shadow?" Miles looked confused. I know the fox gets nervous around me, and I know he doesn't trust me. Not my problem.

"Yup! Gotta make sure Edgy eats, eh?" Sonic smirked and jokingly nudged me, I growled at and he just chuckled.

"Well, you're in luck, I made extra." Miles finished plating up food and handed me a plate with two chilli dogs on it. Surprise, Surprise.

"Thank you." I nodded to the fox, I wasn't always rude and Maria taught me manners on the Ark, y'know.

"You're welcome!" He smiled at me and then made himself a plate. "Sonic mind if I eat in my room?" To which Sonic nodded his head as his mouth was full.

The fox left the kitchen and I set my food down then walked over to the sink.

"Where are the cups?" I asked Sonic and he quickly bounced up. Before I could even blink he was in front of me, on his tippy toes and reaching up into a cabinet.
I was looking at his quills and they were an absolute mess from the back.

"Your quills are a riot." I announced after he finally grabbed me a glass cup and turned around.

"Oh thanks." He narrowed his eyes a little and pushed the glass into my hands.

"I'm only telling you, perhaps you could get Rose to brush them for you." I shrugged, I was only just trying to annoy him.

"Shut up." Sonic growled.

"Nuh-uh" I turned on the tap and started filling up my glass, slightly smirking as I glanced over at him.

"You're not that perfect either, your quills take up so much space! Anytime I walk near you one always ends up stabbing me!" Faker grumbled, obviously offended, it wasn't even a big deal!

"Really now?" I questioned him.

"Yup!" He stuck his tongue out like a child, he is so pathetic at times.
A thought popped into my head and I glanced down at my cup of water, I smirked and splashed the water over him.

"S-SHADOW!" I knew how he hated getting wet (yes I know sounds a little.. weird).

I couldn't help but let out a laugh as he glared daggers at me, his blue fur going a shade darker as it was soaked. Before I could laugh anymore, he whisked the glass away from my hands in a flash, and then I felt the splash of water hitting my face.

"I'll get you hedgehog!" I growled and dived for him, which he had barely dodged. I started chasing him, but with such high speed in such small spaces, it's hard.
I then decided just to teleport to him, Faker literally nearly jumped out of his skin when I grabbed him from behind.

"Cheat! Cheat!" He whined and elbowed me right in the stomach. Somehow, I managed to keep hold of him (I am the stronger one, he would even admit it) and I bent over with the pain..with Sonic still in my grasp.. yeah so basically I had just bent Sonic over.

"Shadow?!" Sonic nervously exclaimed.

I let loose from Sonic and he went falling forward and oh my Chaos, I don't think I've ever been this embarrassed in my whole existence.