-• Chapter 4 •-

~* Shadow's Pov *~

'I just can't get him out of my head!' I groaned and crawled out of bed, putting my shoes and socks on, then leaving my room.

"Hey hun! Where ya going?" Rouge asked, she was laying on the couch watching a movie I was all to familiar with, Mean girls.

"A run." I grunted as I walked out the door, making sure not to slam it or else I would've had a annoyed Rouge chasing me out.
A run is not what I had planned, instead I thought it would be a good idea to go to Cream's house, well outside of it.
I chaos controlled outside of the house, lights were on and you could clearly see everyone inside, and there he was.
They sat around a table, everyone looked to be laughing at faker's idiotic antics. I knew I wouldn't be seen, as my quills are literally black, except from my red streaks, and it was dark outside.
As Sonic moved closer to the window, the smell wafted over to me.
'Fuck I need to go, I won't be able to control myself..' I thought, slightly stumbling back. I hadn't been paying attention, until I heard the door open, I panicked and Chaos Controlled away, hoping they didn't notice..

~* Sonic's Pov *~

"Bye guys! Thanks for having us!" I said as I opened the door, Tails trailing behind me.
As we went to walk outside, I saw a glimpse of a green flash. Shadow? What was he doing here? Was he spying?
Tails shook me, I slightly jumped then chuckled.

"Cmon I'm tired." Tails yawned and I picked him up, speeding back off to our house.
I put him in his bed, then left again. I was planning to properly talk to Shadow, because one minute we're rivals, then the next he is saying he.. wants me?

I dashed over to his and Rouge's apartment, not hesitating to walk in, as I was a little angry and frustrated. Rouge was laying up on the couch, watching television, then turned to look at me.

"Oh, hi blue! What ya doing here?" She sat up, pausing the tv while doing so.

"U-uh sorry for barging in, but is Shadow in?" I sheepishly asked, she nodded and pointed upstairs.

"Should be in his room, last door on the right, blue." She smirked and lay back down. I quickly ran upstairs and to his room, and knocked on the door.

~* 3rd Person *~

"Go away Rouge, I-I'm doing s-something!" Shadow stuttered, his arm moving up and down, his body jerking.

"Uhm.. it's not Rouge.." Sonic spoke from the other side of the door, Shadow's eyes widened and he quickly hid some lotion and put a pair of pants on, like that would cover his... Shadow opened the door, flustered and slightly panting, the instant smell of Sonic didn't help his state. Sonic stood awkwardly before speaking up,

"This time we really need to talk." The blue blur stated, looking a bit confused at Shadow's pants, as males didn't really wear clothes, and at the fact something was poking out.

"I-I guess so.. come in." The ebony hedgehog stood to the side as to let his blue counterpart in his room.

"Why were you outside of Cream's earlier? I saw your Chaos Control." Sonic said, sitting on the edge of Shadow's bed.

"I.. I don't know." Shadow sighed, embarrassed that he let his compulsive thoughts get the better of him.

"Uh.. okay.." Sonic started. "And about earlier at my house?.." The blue hedgehog slightly cringed as he recalled when Shadow had said he 'wanted him'.

"Well, what I said isn't completely untrue." Shadow mumbled, going bright red.

"R-Really?" The cobalt blue hedgehog stuttered, his muzzle flaring up.

"Yeah.." Shadow slightly fidgeted with his inhibitor rings, which was unusual for him to show nervousness or anxiety.
Sonic stood up, coming to face his so called 'rival' and looked into the crimson rubies, slightly smirking.

"What?" The dark hedgehog snapped, just feeling very overwhelmed and uncomfortable with the situation he was in.

"So you, Shadow the Hedgehog, and also the Ultimate Lifeform, are telling me, you want me?" Sonic teased, his counterpart growled lowly and shifted his gaze away from him.

"Well, good talk Shadz. Guess I'll let you deal with that." Sonic moved his eyes down to Shadow's crotch, to which the ebony hedgehog widened his eyes and raised his fist, but Sonic quickly dashed off. Shadow yelled at the blue blur as he made his exit, extremely embarrassed and annoyed with himself, for acting the way he did.