-• Chapter 13 •-

votes & comments🤟🏽🩶

~* Sonic's Pov *~

I'm stuck. Literally.

I woke up, still lying on Shadow, so I tried to get up without waking him up, but I was stuck!

I am starting to feel disgusted now, I'm literally stuck to Shadow with his cum.
Chaos, help me.

"Shadow?.." I whispered, trying to wake him up but not startle him. I also nudged him a bit to try wake up.

"Shadowwww.." I whined, and finally he started stirring.

"What?" His deep, croaky morning voice was so hot.

"I.. um.. what?" I got a little distracted by my thoughts about his voice.

"Oh, yeah! Erm.. I'm kinda stuck." I showed him by trying to lift myself up.

"Huh? Oh.." Shadow also looked a little disgusted.

"Okay, let's get cleaned up I guess." Shadow groaned as he sat up, I wrapped my legs around him and blip.
We were now in his bathroom, Chaos it was massive.

"Woah." I looked around in awe as Shadow carried me to the shower. I noticed the mirror had little buttons on them, were they bluetooth?! Cool as heck.

We were now standing under the shower, my back to it, and Shadow turned it on.
The water was damn frozen!

"Ah! Get me out! Get me out!" I yelled at Shadow, who was absolutely pissing himself because he was the one who wasn't getting drenched in freezing cold water.

"You prick!" I wailed, there wasn't much I could do as I was still stuck.
After a few moments, the water heated up and the feeling of water running through my quills is so calming.

I heard the click of a bottle cap and opened my eyes, Shadow was lathering up shampoo and started working on getting us unstuck.
It was an awkward couple of minutes, he was rubbing dangerously low to my crotch, I didn't care to look.

Has this dude got ' The Ultimate Jizz' or something because it was sticky as hell, but after a good scrubbing we were unstuck.

"Gah! Get me outta here!" I scrambled out of the shower room, didn't feel like having my shoes end up sodding.

I noticed Shadows skates (air shoes, whatever they are!), gloves and socks outside of the shower and then realised he was completely naked.
I didn't even know he took them off, musta' been too busy ogling at the bathroom.
Also, obviously you're meant to be naked in the shower, but it just caught me off guard.

My eyes trailed down his muscular arms, a red stripe continued down to his middle finger, and he had completely black furred hands! Obviously he has the alien DNA, which is why his hands are pretty different from my boring ones.

"Something wrong, hedgehog?" Shadow had obviously caught me staring, I felt a blush form.

"Uh.. what? Nah!" I scratched the back of my quills and walked over to the sink, noticing the mirror above it was bluetooth!

"Awesome!" I reached into my quills and eventually pulled out my phone, then connected.

Shadow peeked his head out of the shower, his ears twitching as they adjusted to the music.

"What nonsense is this?" Shadow rolled his eyes and I pretended to look very offended.

"Please tell me you know who Kanye West is?" - Also please don't tell me you listen to the 50's.

"Him? Utter trash!" Shadow scoffed.

"Excuse me?" I gasped, who doesn't like Kanye?

"Taylor Swift has by far better lyrics, and songs." Well, my question was answered.
Also, Shadow a swiftie? Actually I could see him listening to her songs (cough cough, Anti-Hero).

"Sure Shads!" I said sarcastically, glancing at the mirror as I saw Shadow step out of the shower. He wrapped a towel around his waist which honestly isn't necessary, but I guess it stops getting everywhere soaking.

"You can go in." Shadow grabbed his gear and left, probably back to his room.

I quickly locked the door and took off my shoes & stuff, then hopped in.

~* Shadow's Pov *~

My rear is in agony. I tried to hide my limp in front of Sonic, let's just hope that Rouge doesn't see-

"Hey handsome~" Shit.

"Sounds & looks like you had fun last night."
I wanted to die.

"Go away Rouge." I snapped, attempting to barge by her but she stopped me.

"Not before you tell me what happened! Who was it?" Rouge was so nosey, can my business just not be my business?

I didn't answer, but for some goddamn reason I started blushing.

"Let me guess, Big Blue, wasn't it?" She smirked victoriously when I avoided eye contact, I hate her.

"I do not want to talk about it." I grumbled, especially not wanting to talk about being a bottom. Why did I do that?

"Fine, but, are you two dating or?" I actually didn't know.

"I...well...maybe?" She rolled her eyes.

"Ask him out then, dicknips!" Rouge chuckled.

"That's my line!" I scowled and finally broke free as Rouge was bent over laughing, it wasn't that funny!

~* 3rd Person *~

The blue hero dried himself off, stuck his socks, shoes, and gloves back on, then left the bathroom.
He found his way back to Shadow's room and stepped in, a little awkwardly.
The ebony hedgehog was changing the bed sheets and his head snapped around to look at Sonic.

"So..um I kinda need to shoot, can't leave Tail at home by himself for too long." Sonic drummed his fingers off his bicep.

"Okay...um, never mind." Shadow hesitated before getting back to what he was doing.

"Aw, c'mom don't do that! Tell me!" Sonic whined.

"Fine. Want to be my boyfriend?" Shadow slightly cringed but he got over it, while Sonic was a little shocked.

"Huh? Oh! Um... duh!" Sonic sped over to Shadow, giving him a quick kiss.

"I really gotta go, but I'll be back! Cya!" The blue blur planted one more kiss on Shadow's tan lips.

Shadow was extremely flustered.

"B-Bye.." The ebony hedgehog managed to whisper as Sonic winked and sped out.

Well, this is the end! I may do a prologue but i really just wanted to get this finished, even if it's a horrible ending😭
but i will definitely come back and update this soon, i know i will

thank you all soooo much for the comments and likes, it actually makes my day🥹

also gonna start on a new story like right after this is posted, i have so many ideas!
love yous❤️🫶🏼