Chapter 16: The Birth of Vision

Thor and Selvig enter a cave.

Erik: This is it. The Water of Sight.

Thor: In every realm, there's a reflection. If the water spirits accept me, I can return to my dream, and find what I missed.

Erik: The men who enter that water, the legends don't end well.

NEXUS Internet Hub, Oslo, Norway.

Tony: A hacker who's faster than Ultron? He could be anywhere. And as this is the center of everything, I'm just a guy looking for a needle in the world's biggest haystack.

World Hub Tech: How do you find it?

Tony Stark: Pretty simple. You bring a magnet.

He starts playfully singing as he types.

Tony: Oh, I'm decrypting nuclear codes, and you don't want me to. Come and get me.

Back at the cave with Thor and Selvig, Thor is now in the water and goes back to his vision with Heimdall.

Heimdall: Wake up!

Thor starts getting electric charges going through his body.

Erik: Thor!

Ultron: Extinction.

Thor sees more, the Avengers, the destruction of Earth. He then sees the Infinity Stones and their vessels. He then sees the Power, Space, Reality, Soul, Time and Mind Stone appearing on Y/N's body giving him armor. In Korea with Cho and Ultron, he was uploading himself to a body.

Dr. Helen: Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream. We're uploading your cerebral matrix...now.

Wanda: I can read him. He is dreaming.

Dr. Helen: I wouldn't call it dreams. It's Ultron's base consciousness, informational noise. Soon...

Ultron: How soon? I'm not being pushy.

Dr. Helen: We're imprinting a physical brain. There are no shortcuts. Even if your magic gem is...

Wanda, reading Ultron's mind, sees a vision of global annihilation, which horrifies her, and she screams and falls back into Pietro's hold.

Wanda: How could you?

Ultron: How could I what?

Wanda: You said we would destroy the Avengers, make a better world.

Ultron: It will be better.

Wanda: When everyone is dead.

Ultron: That is not- The human race will have every opportunity to improve.

Pietro: And if they don't?

Ultron: Ask Noah.

Wanda: You're a madman.

Ultron: There were more than a dozen extinction level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs. When the Earth starts to settle, God throws a stone at it, and believe me, he's winding up. We have to evolve. There's no room for the weak.

Pietro: And who decides who's weak?

As Ultron is distracted Wanda breaks the scepter's hold off of Cho.

Ultron: Life. Life always decides. There's incoming. The Quinjet. We have to move.

Dr. Helen: That's not a problem.

She cancels the upload to Ultron's consciousness.

Ultron: Ugh.

Ultron blasts Cho, Wanda and Pietro run off.