Chapter 31: Final Battle

The Avengers were fighting Thanos's army as Y/N killed a few with the Power Stone and Y/N holds out his hand and Strombreaker flies into his hand as Mjolnir goes to Thor. They both look at each other.

Thor: No, no, give me that. You have the little one.

Y/N: I think you hurt its feelings.

Y/N give him Strombreaker and he tosses Mjolnir to Y/N as they continue to fight. Cull Obsidian backhands Tony, sending him to the ground, but Spider-Man uses his webs to pull him to the ground, allowing Giant-Man to stomp him flat. Peter runs to Tony and helps him up.

Peter: Hey! Holy cow! You will not believe what's been going on. Do you remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty? I must've passed out, Because I woke up, and you were gone. But Doctor Strange was there, right? He was like, "It's been five years. Come on, they need us." And then he started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time–

Tony: He did? Oh, God...

Peter: What are you doing?

Tony hugs Peter, who hugs him back.

Peter: Oh, this is nice.

Star-Lord is fighting a bunch of Sakaarans, killing all of them except one, which makes him fall over, but is shot killing him, and he drops on Peter. Peter gets up and sees Gamora from the past. Thinking its present Gamora, he is shocked.

Peter: Gamora? I thought I lost you.

Peter touches Gamora's hair, not knowing she isn't present Gamora. In response, Gamora grabs Peter's hand firmly off her hair.

Peter: Ow.

Gamora kicks Peter in the nuts.

Gamora: Don't– touch–

He kicks him again, this time harder.

Gamora: me!

Peter falls from the pain, while Gamora wipes her face.

Peter: You missed the first time– Then you got them both the second time.

Gamora: This is the one? Seriously?

Nebula: The choices were him, or a tree.

Peter pointed to Gamora in confusion, then to Nebula in question, and then back to Gamora. Clint is running with the gauntlet.

Clint: Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?

Steve: Get those stones as far away as possible!

Bruce: No! We need to get them back where they came from.

Tony: No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel.

Scott: Hold on!

Scott shrinks to normal size and pulls out a remote.

Scott: That wasn't our only time machine.

Scott presses the button, which activates Luis's van's Horn with the song La Cucaracha, which is heard from afar. Hearing so, Y/N and Cap goes to higher ground.

Steve: Anyone see an ugly, brown van up there?

Valkyrie: Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked!

Tony: Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?

Scott: Maybe ten minutes.

Steve: Get it started. We'll get the stones to you.

Hope: We're on it, Cap.

Scott and Hope share a look and they shrink. Scott grabs Hope, and they fly to the van. Doctor Strange traps a group of Chitauri in his magic and sends them through portals as Tony joins him.