Chapter 19: Dark Cold Angel

(NEXT DAY... BRILLIANT HIGH)

Ethan still haven't spoke a word with Annabelle. Deep down it's killing him but he wants her to know something. He is dying to ask if she would come to the party but knew the chances was slim.

"Hey freak" Patricia wave her hand to Annabelle but she didn't give her a face.

"She's rude, anyway today is my best day" She squealed beside Barbara.

"What happened?" Barbara asked.

"Well, I and Tony chatted last night and he agreed to be my date for that day.. I'm so happy" she said.

"What?" Barbara couldn't believe what she just heard.

"What's with you?"

"I can't believe you actually asked him. I told you I wanted that guy and now you've ruin it!" Barbara almost raised her voice on her.

"What is your problem! Tony have a choice to make and he choose me.."

"You still shouldn't have asked him since you know your best friend is into him"

"I'm sorry.. what? Best friend? Is that what you think? I'm your best friend?" Patricia asked.

Barbara face dropped. "Then who am I to you?" She asked lightly.

"You're just someone around me," Patricia said and silence dragged in between them.

"Right, I'm so stupid. I'm glad I finally know who you truely are" with this, Barbara stood and left to sit another place.

"I don't care!" Patricia yelled.

Daniel who saw this sighed. "she is pushing everyone away. I hope she regret this" he clinched his fist.

"I guess she reject you" Annabelle said beside her.

"Yeah, she said I'm not good for her" he mumbled.

"Wanna come with me to the party?"

Daniel eyes widened. Did he hear something wrong? "Huh?"

"I'm not repeating myself"

"Yeah! Sure! Of course I will. Gosh thank you so much Anna" he smiled.

Ethan eyes remain on Annabelle but then shifted his gaze away.
______

After school, Annabelle got into the car as usual. She turn to the huge tattooed man on the driver seat.

"Scar, I need a favour" she said bringing out some money in her pocket then hand it over to him.

Scar gave her a look.

"I earn it.. so what?" She raised her brow while Scar only grunt lightly before starting the car.

Getting to the clothing store, Annabelle went towards where she saw the dress yesterday.

"Sold?" She frowned seeing the dress had disappeared. Someone bought the dress already!

"How can I help you miss" A lady came to her and asked.

"The black dress" Annabelle said.

"Oh. Someone brought the dress yesterday.. but don't worry little miss. We got a new one which came this morning. I'm sure you are going to love it" The lady said and lead her further into the store.

Annabelle eyes slowly widened at the sight of it. Black is so beautiful on this dress.. it was sparkling, she could imagine how beautiful and dark this dress would be on her..

THIS IS JUST HER TYPE!

The woman who bought her in frowned a little when she saw no one coming in with Annabelle. "Uhm, where is your parent, to pay for the..."