Chapter 63: Promise

Annabelle Finally smiled. "Then kiss me"

Ethan didn't waste any moment to pull her close and slammed his lips hard on hers.
______

The kiss was short but filled with emotions. Annabelle broke the kiss and stared at him.

"You're alright?" She couldn't help but ask again.

"For the millionth time Belle, yes I'm fine" Ethan said and they both chuckled. Annabelle smile slowly disappeared as she played with her fingers while keeping her head low.

"What happened?" Ethan asked.

"I.. I don't know how I'm feeling" Annabelle said.

"Nervous?" Ethan asked and Annabelle nodded slowly. "You know when I was young, I had a presentation to do before the whole class and I was nervous. And then I put on an earphone while listening to music secretly and it worked"

"Really?" Annabelle asked.

Ethan chuckled and she smiled. He reached for his pocket and pulled out two earphones for her, then played a slow music for her to hear.

"Like it?" Ethan asked and she nodded. He was right, she could feel her nerves calming just with the music.

Maria knocked before walking in, "Okay guys, we need to leave before he comes back"
______

(VELLUS CLUB)

Slow music could heard in the room as Lord Smith stepped in with his assistant and some of his strong men right beside him. One of the men sprang up from his seat as he saw him.

"My Lord" The man's stuttered with fear swirling in his eyes. The girl on top him got away from him. "It's a surprise to see you" he gave off an awkward smile.

"Where are my goods?" Lord Smith went straight to the point.

The man swallowed before speaking. "Well my Lord. The thing is when the goods was to be delivered, some men attacked and killed our people, the goods were stolen. That was why I called but you didn't answer" the man said, having his palm sweating already.

Lord Smith let out a dark chuckled. One thing he hates the most is for someone to take what belong to him.

"Do you think I'm here for jokes?" Lord Smith asked.

The man face turn paled. "My Lord, that the..."

BANG!!!!

Lord Smith's assistant shot a bullet in the man's head. Immediately that action happened, something clicked in his mind as his eyes remain on the lifeless man laying on the couch with the lady beside him whimpering.

Annabelle loves shooting her prey on the head but she shot Ethan on the chest. His instinct was right..

His doll didn't lose her memories.
_____

Somewhere unknown..

Peter walked into a room and turn on the light revealing the goods Lord Smith was looking for. "This should should buy us time" he muttered.

Liam also appeared and his mouth hanged in the air. The room was filled with so many bags.

"What's this?" Liam asked.

"What do you think?" Peter asked.

"I don't know that's why I asked" Liam said.

"What does a mafia transport the most in and out?" Peter asked.

"I was never a mafia. How the fuck do you expect me to know that?" Liam asked.

"It's drugs alright.. drugs! Gosh you're more annoying Ethan" Peter said and walk pass him.