Part 5

Violet POV

Fuck, i really wanted to walk right back out that door but i didn't. "hey nika" issa said hugging nika. she smiled and hugged her back. "hey baby" she replied.

i smiled at their interaction, they're so cute omg i love it so much. i kept glancing over at blue eyes and saw her looking directly at me. not looking away for one second.

i gulped and looked away. we all sat down. "oh shit i didn't introduce you to my friends. okay so this is brenna, jess, ayva, and i'm sure all of you know violet, your coaches niece and i'm isabella but please call me issa." she said pointing at all of us.

i looked over at paige and saw her STILL looking at me. i swear if my face wasn't already red it's red asf now. i waved and smiled at all of them.

"well these are my girls, ice, aubrey, azzi, and lastly paige." paige. paige was her name. fuck it matched her so well. i looked at her again but this time she was smiling at me.

"oh shit, paige? like paige bueckers D1 basketball player?!" jess said super excited. she laughed and nodded her head. "yup that's me, in the flesh"

"omg bre and i watch y'all's games and bet on how many points you'll make!" jess continued. i slapped my head in embarrassment. when i looked back up paige or blue eyes was looking at me smiling before she looked back at jess.

"oh yea, who usually wins?" she said going along with her. she laughed in a nervous tone. "well you see about that.." bre rolled her eyes before responding. "i do, cause she always bets the same number. she's won like once or twice." paige laughed.

omg her laugh is everything. i felt a nudge on my shoulder while bre and jess argued. i look over at issa. "well now you know her name" she teased. i pushed her shoulder and blushed.

"shut up." i looked up at her again. her smile is so cute. i'm gonna cry from how adorable she is.

a waitress came over to take our orders.  while everyone was ordering paige turned to me and started talking. to me. paige , my blue eyes started talking to me. i mean duh she's right in front of me.

"hey vi" she said smiling. i blushed hearing her call me by my nickname. "hey paige" she smiled harder. "how are you?" she asked.

"i'm good, my arms hurt a little." she pouted a little. "oh yea? you guys have practice today?" i mode my head. "ye-" before i could even respond i was cut off. "and what about you cutie?" i heard the waitress say.

paige and i turned to look at the waitress that was looking at paige. i got kinda jealous cause first why're you talking to paige and second you just cut me off bitch. i lowkey glared at her.

"ugh i'll get a water withh a chocolate croissant please?" she said looking up at her. "will that be all cutie?" she said in a flirtatious tone. "uhh, you getting anything vi?" she turned to ask me.

"uh yea i'll take a iced coffee with a chocolate cake please?" the waitress turned and mean mugged me. i looked taken aback. then she giggled. GIGGLED?! like what's funny?!

"is there something funny?" i asked in the most polite tone i could manage. "yea it's just everyone got water and you got a coffee AND a cake like woah" she finished off giggling.

after hearing that i felt self conscious. i've never had a problem with my confidence but getting told that straight up hurt. i looked down at the table.

"actually can i change my water to an iced coffee too? basketball practice got me pretty tired." i heard paige speak up. i looked at her quickly at hearing that. the waitress rolled her eyes and mumbled a 'coming right up' before walking off.