Part 34

Paige POV

Something's been happening to violet and I don't know what to do. she had a full blown panic attack at the airport before we left and shut down on me. she wasn't even taking to ISSA! her best friend.

i want her to talk to me but i don't wanna force it to happen. we have it to hawaii and what not but something feels off. like super off and it's not just violet...it's sierra.

she's constantly flirting with me and it's weird and uncomfortable. when she KNOWS i'm with violet and yet she still does it. what i also found weird was sierra disappeared while vi was in the shower and came back a little earlier before her. BUT violet had a bruise on her cheek.

i asked her about it but she claimed she hit herself. i wanted to believe her...i did but i can't bring myself to do it. while we were eating dinner and watching a movie i could see violet looked uncomfortable like someone was staring at her.

so to not reveal my motives i 'stretch' and look around and see sierra...? glaring not looking but glaring at violet. i knew it...it's sierra. sierra is fucking with violet. is she the one who actually hurt her. will violet ever tell me? is she protecting me? i don't want her to, that's my job.

my job to protect her not the other way around. i push all my thoughts aside and focus on making violet comfortable. i pull her into my arms and wrap us in the cover. she's damn there on my lap but i couldn't care less i want to make sure she's good.

i tried to push the thoughts away but i can't...does isabella know about sierra...? if she does why hasn't she come to me or nika? does anyone else know or notice?! this is too much for me to take in.

mainly because i don't know if it's true or not. i'm going to keep it to myself till i figure this out.

i look around and notice almost everyone falling asleep. "hey guys, i think we should head to bed now. we had a long flight and need the rest" i call out to everyone who all simultaneously agree. i look down at violet and find her asleep

i smile at my gorgeous girlfriend and pick her up carrying her to our room. when i get there nika and issa are cuddles up in one of the beds. "night" i mumble before climbing into one of the beds setting vi down.

i climb in with her and pull her into my chest. i squeeze her, scared, scared that she might slip out of my grasp.
——————
Violet POV

I woke up in bed with paige. i swear we were just in the livingroom watching a movie. doesn't matter i get up slowly to get a drink. i finally get out of paige's grasp and walk down to the kitchen.

i wince as i walk though. i lift up my hoodie and look down at my stomach to see the bruise getting darker. i sigh and pull my hoodie back down grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

as i'm sitting here i decide to walk out on the patio and just watch the sky. i'm sitting here enjoying the peace when i hear the door open. i look over my shoulder and see a worried paige..?

"fuck violet you scared the hell out of me" she sighs coming over to me. she lifts me up and puts me on her lap hugging me tight. i lean into her and run my fingers through her hair. "everything okay my love?" i ask her confused as to why she's scared.

"i thought you disappeared..." she whispers into my shoulder. i smiled and kiss her head. "never that" she hums and squeezes me again.

i sigh and let myself start talking even though i didn't want to. "hey paige..." i whisper out. "yea mama" she answers back. "uh if i told you i was in danger...or uh someone was putting their hands on me how would you react..?" i ask her looking back out into the distance.

i knew she was gonna look up at me so i had to do that. i feel her lift her head before she questions me. "what?" i sigh before staring to repeat myself. "what would yo-no i fucking heard you...is someone doing this to you?" she cuts me off.

i stay silent and keep looking into the distance. she pulls my face towards her making me look her in the eyes. "Violet  June Auriemma, don't bull shit me right now. is someone putting their fucking hands on you?" she says in the most serious tone ever. i know this is supposed to be a serious situation but that's a turn on.

ANYWAYS

i take a deep breath in before slowly nodding me head. she sighs in defeat and throws her head back. "fuck violet, who?" she leans back up looking at me.

i keep quiet not knowing if i should tell her or not. "uh-i um" i stutter. she notices im nervous and like on the verge of a panic attack.

she grabs my face with both hands. "i'm gonna believe you 110% baby, you gotta let me in...who's doing this to you violet..?" i can tell she's desperate from her eyes.

i feel my eyes tear up. "...sierra" i whisper.