Part 25

Violet POV

As i kiss her she wraps her hands around my waist. she moans into the kiss pulling me closer. i pull back and look at her swollen lips. "what do you want from me mamí?" i question her running my finger down her body.

she shudders under my touch. i began to walk around her sliding my hands around her body enjoying her reaction to my touch. i make it around once and stop at her back leaning up to her ear again.

"¿Quieres que te haga sentir bien?" i whisper in her ear.

(do you want me to make you feel good?)

i walk back around to her front and see her face flushed red. "wha-what does that mean?" she so cute when she's confused. i giggle before slowly running my hand down her front side. "do you want me to make you feel good mamí" i tilt my head to the side.

her knees buckle a little before she leans on me a little and nods her head. "mmhm, i want words. talk to me" i said forcing her to be face to face with me. "yes please" she says making me smirk.

i pull her into another quick kiss before pulling back. i pull her towards her room and set her on her bed. i know she has alexa and a spicy type of playlist so i tell alexa to play it.

(i recommend looking up paige's playlists and finding the playlist nd listen while reading. ;) )

Earned It by The Weekend starts playing and i grin at the great choice to start with. i stand in front of her and slowly slip off my shirt.

i can see her breathing speed up a little. i stand closer to her and grab her hand. i place it at my chest and run it all the way down to my shorts. she looks up at me and i can see the lust in her eyes.

i let her hand go and grab her face and kiss her. she grabs my hips pulling me closer to where my front was to hers. she begins to grip my hips as the kiss gets more heated.

i push her head to the side and start working my way down her jaw leaving wet kisses all the way to her neck.

she moans softly in my ear and i can feel myself getting more turned on. Come Thru by Jacquees start playing. i slip into her lap and slowly start to grind on her.

she throws her head back and switches her hand placement. one hand is on the back of my neck and the other is still on my hip close to my ass pushing me against her helping me grind.

she hisses as i bite her. i smirk on her neck and kiss and lick all the marks i made. i lean back and stop grinding on her. she looks at me with low eyes and before biting her lip. "fuck violet, the things you do to me.." i smile and kiss her again.

this time i slide off her shirt and kiss me way down her stomach. kissing every ab that appears in my view. i'm a marker so i left some more marks down her body.

i stop at her shorts and look up at her with permission. she nods at me with a pleading look. All the time by Jeremih starts playing.

i shake my head at her. "words paige. talk to me or you get nothing." i said squeezing her thighs and pushing them apart. she hisses before throwing her head back and looking at me again. "please fuck me violet, you have full permission...please make me feel good" she says whining.

i smirk and lick my lips. i pull down her shorts along with her boxers. i come face to face with her pussy. i must say, it's a pretty sight, paige sitting there bare infront of me. "fuck you're so beautiful baby. you're so wet too." i slowly run my tongue over her clit making her gasp.

"all of this for me and no one else... estás tan jodidamente mojada" i say against her sending vibrations making her moan.

(you're so fucking wet)