Part 35

Paige POV

I fucking knew it...i'm going to lose my shit.

after violet told me last night about everything sierra was doing and why i saw red. who does she think she is to put her fucking hands on my girlfriend.

'HER' coaches NIECE?!

violet cried non-stop after telling me. i felt like i wasnt her protector anymore, i felt useless in that moment...

my poor baby had cried herself to sleep last night and i did everything i could to keep myself from beating sierra up in her sleep.

the next morning, i made sure violet was okay. i ran her a good warm bath after issa, nika and i took our shower. while she was in there i called a 'meeting' in my room.

it was me, issa, nika, and azzi. "soo may i know why i'm in here...?" azzi says as she plops down on nika's bed. i sigh before answering. "violet is in there-" i point at the bathroom. "taking a bath with music but it's low so let's keep our voices low okay?" i tell them.

because i know once they hear this information they'll be pissed. they all nod their head in agreement. "violet has been assaulted...by sierra" i say. they all stare at me. "what...?" azzi says slowly gettin up.

"yea.." i sigh looking down. "i'm going to kill her. like seriously murder her" azzi says walking towards the door. i really didn't want to stop her but i did anyways cause i knew if i didn't then so many bad things would happen.

"azzi, no" i grab her and sit her back down on the bed. "why tf not?! she put her filthy hands on my friend..your girlfriend!" she whisper shouts at me. i close my eyes to keep myself composed.

"i know imagine how i felt when i found out. i wanted to beat the girls ass in her fucking sleep but we have to think logically." i respond back.

"issa...i know you know and i respect you for keeping that secret for violet even though i'm pretty sure you wanted to tell us" i turn to isabella telling her. she smiles sadly. i see her start to tear up.

i walk to her and give her a hug. "you're such a great best friend, never forget that okay?" i tell her and she nods hugging me back. i let go of her and walk to my bed sitting down putting my head in my hands.

"we need to get her caught in action, i know it's not ideal to put violet through that but right now we don't have proof of her doing it." i tell them.

a couple seconds after i finish violet walks out the restroom. "hey mama" i say opening my arms for her to walk into. she whispers a hi and come to sit down next to me hugging me.

"so they all know..." she says looking around at them. "yea, can i hug you" azzi says walking towards us. violet immediately hops up and brings azzi into a big hug.

"thanks az, hugs are very much needed right now." she giggles a little making all of us smile. she comes back to me. "so what's the plan?" she says looking over at me.

"i say we kill her, cut her body up into pieces. dispose of them in different places her in hawaii, and dump her blood in a bucket of bleach and pour it in the ocean..." nika finally speaks up.

we all look at her. like blank stares. "what..? i've been sitting here plotting how to murder her, she doesn't deserve to live after doing what she did to violet" she says rolling her eyes.

i shake my head and smile a little. "i say, we go out tonight and paige and violet flirt and awful lot and trigger sierra. which causes her to react by trying something with violet." issa says.

i nod my head seeing where she's going. "but how will we get the evidence?" azzi asked. "we don't let violet be alone anytime we're out until we come home. she'll try to do something while we're here cause it's only us. hopefully just here in our room and we set up a camera to catch her" i butt in.