Part 15

*this is the same day she passed out!*

Violet POV

it's the next day, the day after i seen paige after awhile and the day after i decided i don't like practicing without my team.

i woke up and took a shower. since i'm still taking my classes online till next week , i have all day to just chill. considering i did all my work yesterday.

by the time i walked out my room issa was already gone to class. i walked into the kitchen to grab a drink when i saw a note. it's from issa.

Hey bestieee!

you're beautiful wonderful latina best friend here. just wanted to let you know i'm off to class. i made you some breakfast it should be in the microwave. please make sure to eat and take your medicine. i'll be back about 30 minutes before we need to leave for practice so be ready! okay i gotta go or else i'm gonna be late.

byeeeee :)

-issa *your gorgeous bestie ;) *

i smiled at the note. i know she wants me to eat but my nerves aren't really letting me. i ate her breakfast but like 15 minutes later i threw it up.

i don't know why i'm so scared to go back to practice today...? i've never been scared to go to practice even when i was younger and first started. i was always pumped to go.

i think it's just random nerves idk. usually when this happens and i have random nerves something bad happens later in the day.

i ignore it and sit down to watch TV. you know ofc i had to watch my show L&O: SVU i love this show so much.

(i truly do love this show omg! 100/10 do recommend)

around 5:30 i heard the door open. i look over to see issa. "heyyy bestie!" i said. getting up to hug her. "aweeeee did you miss me?!" she asked squeezing me. "owwww, damn woman yo strong ass and yes i did. jesus, my arms hurt now." i pulled back rubbing my arms.

she rolled her eyes and laughed a little. i smiled before plopping back down on the couch. "woahhhh missy what're you doing?" she asked me. i look over at her confused. "what do you mean? i'm sitting..?"

"we have practice ma'am you need to go get dressed!" she said pulling me off the couch. i just rolled my eyes getting up and walking into my room. i threw on one of paige's shirts she left here.

i couldn't just throw it out. i still like her it just hurts. since she's taller than me the shirt was a little baggy. i threw on some volleyball shorts and grabbed my shoes after putting my crocs on.

i walked out into the livingroom. issa was there on her phone. "have you eaten today?" she asked. i nod my head, i mean it's not a lie, im just not telling her i threw it up afterwards.

"and what about your blood sugar..?" she continued. i stoood there for a little, i haven't checked my sugar all day today so i don't know what it would be. i guess issa saw my hesitation. "go check it please" i nod and walk back into my room.

i get my monitor and check my sugar. oh fuck...it's 50, it's never been that low. it can't be that low especially since i'm about to go to practice. i walk back out into the living room.

"so what is it?" she asked. i didn't want her to worry so i lied. "150" just add 100 to my little 50 i got. she nodded before grabbing her stuff and walking towards the door.

i followed after closing and locking it behind us once we're out. "you excited for practice?" my best friend asked bumping into my shoulder in a teasing way.