Part 19

Paige POV

I was so nervous to see Violet's reaction when she sees we're gonna be roommates. hopefully she's somewhat happy and doesn't go bonkers which i doubt but still.

we made it to the hotel before the volleyball girls and got our cards and went to our rooms. before i walked in my room azzi pulled me into a hug. i hug her back confused.

"don't be scared P, i know you like her and are nervous. just flirt you know? i'm sure she feels the same and will give the same energy. i wanna know all the details tomorrow" she said cheesing which made me laugh and nod my head.

we hugged one more time before walking into our rooms. i set my stuff down and hopped in the shower before laying on my bed and just scrolling through instagram.

i wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings so when i felt like i was being watched i looked up and saw violet standing there. just holding her bags staring, checking me out too.

i started turning red cause i was nervous but i called out to her. "hey sweet girl." i said with a smile. "hey.." she replied shyly before setting her bags down and sitting on my bed.

"so we're roommates then?" i just nod my head and mumble and 'mhm'. i don't know what took over me but she looked good as fuck so i may have unintentionally bit my lip.

she quickly looked down at my lips and gulped. "you good?" i asked tilting my head. i noticed her clutch her thighs together. fuck that was hot, i guess i really do have an affect on her. it's kinda cute how she tried to hide it.

she nodded before hopping up quickly. "i'm gonna uh-i'm gonna go shower!" she said before grabbing her bag. i laughed before replying. "okay!"

i leaned over and grabbed the remote and turned it on. i was just flipping through it looking at different stuff and seen it has spotify?! oh yea i'm about to be blasting music.

i quickly log into my account and put on my chill playlist. it's mainly rnb music, kinda sensual but it's a vibe. after about half an hour violet finally emerged from the bathroom.

she came out with only a black sport bra on with some nike pro shorts on. god damn volleyball legs are my new favorite thing, is that weird i don't know nor do i care it's now hot asf.

i gulped before looking away and back toward my phone. i felt weight on my bed and looked up and saw her laying down looking up at the ceiling.

"you know, you have good music taste." as of right now me and your mama by Childish Gambino was playing. i was just looking at her.

"thanks, this is probably one of my favorite songs on the playlist" i said getting up to lay down next to her. she turned her body to face mine.

is it normal to say that she looks like this song? we weren't really saying much to each other just holding eye contact. "you're really beautiful you know that?" i said pushing some of her baby hairs out her face.

her breathing increased and became more heavy. "yea?" she replied with low eyes. "mhm" i said back looking at her lips.

"you know how much of a hold you have on me?" i said with my breath picking up. "ironic, but no bueckers why not enlighten me?" i laughed a little considering that's what Gambino said in the song.

before i could reply she sat up pushed my shoulder down so i was on my back and straddled my lap. i was surprised at first and felt my body heat up at the contact.

"you know bueckers" she started while slowly running her finger over my face down my neck towards my chest but never touched me there out of respect..?

i don't know but i wouldn't care if she touched me there. Hotel by Montell Fish started to play. i laughed once again considering we're in a hotel room.

anyways she continued to run her finger over me anywhere and everywhere before she continued talking. "you have such a big affect on me?" she said looking back at me making eye contact.

"oh yea?" i asked slowly running my hands up her thighs toward her waist. i looked up and down her body and saw how her breath was slowly picking up.

"yea, and it's getting hard to control myself you know? especially with melissa in the way, i can barley have you to myself." she said lowly getting closer to my face.

i couldn't really respond...she wants me? fuck, i want to take her in so many ways. "she out of the picture baby, im all yours" i said now running one of my hands up her back toward the back of her neck.

"is that so?" she asked looking down at my lips. i just nod my head desperate to feel her lips on mine. she smirked before sitting up again. i thought she was going to get off so i huffed.

she laughed a little. "i'm not moving bueckers just place things where i want them." i was confused at first till she put my hand that was on her neck toward her lower back.

"you can do with that what you want" i gripped her waist and pushed her hips down more on mine. she looked like she had to suppress a moan so i did it again.

this time she came down closer towards me and held my hand. "fuck paige, what're you doing to me..?" i don't know what it is with her and cussing but it's now a turn-on.

"what're you doing to me violet?" she leaned closer, our lips inches apart. "can i kiss you?" she asked looking from my lips to my eyes. i was so desperate at this moment all i could say was, "please.."

she moved in closer and finally her lips touched mine. i immediately took my hand off her back and grabbed the back of her neck.

it got heated fast, one of her hands were now on the side of my neck while the other was holding her up. i used my other hand to grip her waist and push her hips down again.

this time, she moaned into my mouth. when i tell you i was on cloud 9 oh boy was i. she cut the kiss and slowly went down toward my neck. i gasped at the feeling.

fuck the feeling of her full lips on my neck felt so good. at one moment she bit my neck so i'm sure i have a hickey or two.

after awhile she pulled back and looked into my eyes. "please give me a chance" i said cutting the silence. "i want you so bad, just...one chance please violet" she bit her lip before nodding.

i smiled widely. "okay bueckers, i'll give you a chance just cause i want you just as bad if not more" she said before leaning down and kissing my lips one more time before hopping off my lap.

i sit up and see her near her bag. she grabbed her charger and plugged it up before connecting her phone to it. i thought she was going to sleep on her bed and got a little sad.

i got under my cover watching her walk around the room picking stuff up and turning off the lights. i turn towards the tv and put on a random channel taking off the spotify.

i began settling more into my bed when violet came over. "can..can i sleep with you?" she asked my shyly which made me smile. i scoot over and made room for her.

she climbed in and was laying there staring at me. i throw my arm over her waist and pull her closer. "thank you for giving me a chance" i said drawing small circles on her back.

she smiled at me before cuddling into my chest. i put my other hand on her head massaging it. i kissed her head before slowly drifting off.

i got my chance...and i'm not going to mess this up.