Part 23

Violet POV

I woke up the next day with the worst headache ever. i groan and shuffle around in my bed. i felt trapped and looked around seeing paige next to me with her arms wrapped around me.

i shuffle some more to try and get comfortable but it wasn't working. i huff and slowly get out of paige's arms.

i decided to take a shower. after i was done i washed my face and brushed my teeth. once i was done i wrapped myself in my robe and walked out into my closet.

i didn't notice paige was awake but in case she was i changed in my closet. i threw on a oversized shirt with some boxers.

i walked out of my closet to see paige sittin there with red cheeks. "good morning love, how'd you sleep?" i asked walking over and running my hands through her hair and out her face.

"good, how about you? you were pretty wasted last night" she says as she looks up at me. "i'm good, i guess, just a headache" i smiled at her and she smiled back.

while i was standing there she began to hold onto my hips before looking up at me. "i wanna take you on a date...i know it's really soon but i really want to take you on a date" she whispered.

i blushed a little. "yea, i think that'll work" i smiled even harder at her. i leaned in to give her a small kiss but nope i heard knocking at my door. i pull back and hear paige groan which makes me laugh.

issa came in and saw our position. "oh...did i cockblock?" she said in a teasing tone. "no-yes" paige and i said at the same time. i slapped her arm and narrowed my eyes at her.

she winced and held her arm while pouting. "i was telling the truth" she mumbled which made me roll my eyes. "you can get coochie later. anyways azzi, nika, and I are going out with some of the girls just to hang out in about 15 y'all coming?" my best friend asked.

i shrug my shoulders and look at paige. she said she wanted to take me on a date so i'm wondering if she meant today. "i take you another day, i wanna prepare for it" she said smiling up at me. i grin and nod before turning back. "yea we'll go"

she nods before leaving. paige sighs and rests her head on my stomach. "man i really wanted that kiss" she mumbles into my shirt. i throw my head back in laughter. i don't think she found it very funny cause she pinched my hip.

"ow, asshole" i punched her shoulder. she continued to pout at me. i roll my eyes before holding her face and leaning in to kiss her but instead of a direct kiss i decided to tease her.

i kissed her forehead then her eyes, then her nose, then her cheeks, and finally i gave her a kiss. scratch that i gave her about 5 pecks and walked off to my closet.

"that was pretty rude you know!" i heard from my bed which made me giggle. "i know, that's why i did it!" i yelled back.

i started looking for something to wear. i wasn't sure what the weather was going to be like. "hey love?" i said into my room. "yes?" i smiled hearing her reply.

"can you check the weather for me?" i asked. "ofc mama...it's going to be 80 today" she said back. "thank you!" i replied turning back to my clothes.

i decided on a white cropped tank top w/ some loose light blue jeans and a white belt. i changed in there before walking out back to my room.

"ooo you look cute" she said coming over and making me do a spin. i blushed before mumbling a 'thank you'

i remembered i have a white hat, so once i fix my curls i'm gonna throw that on. as of now i'm putting on concealer and false eyelashes plus some mascara. then i do a simple lip combo of chapstick and some clear lipgloss.