a date?????

Gwen's POV

This is actually happening. I am currently driving to Courtney's house to pick her up for a date. This is happening! I pulled into her driveway before getting out of the car and walking up to her front door. I was dressed in a neat, black dress with ripped tights on. I was wearing my tall, black boots as well, and had made sure my makeup looked fine.

A/N your makeup always looks fine gwen😻😻😻

I knocked on the door and in no time Courtney opened it. She looked beautiful. She was in formal clothing with her hair slightly curled, and I noticed a different makeup look.
"Hi," I said, trying to keep my voice steady.
"Hello," she replied, smiling softly at me.

A/N ok so i'm very sorry if anytime i do fluff or romance it's not very good because 1. this is my first story and 2. IM JUST NOT VERY GOOD AT IT

I jokingly bowed slightly, holding out my arm, to which she chuckled and wrapped her arm in the crook of my elbow. She closed her house door, and I led her down to my car. I even opened the passenger door for her. I slid into the drivers side and started the car again. As I backed out of the driveway and drove to the restaurant, all I could think of was how beautiful Courtney looked.

Courtney's POV

Goddamn you goth girls! Why do you do this to me??

A/N WELL GODDAMN YOU HALF JAPANESE GIRLS DO IT TO ME EVERY TIME 🎶🎶

She looked amazing. Her whole outfit was beautifully coordinated and her makeup looked amazing. I couldn't believe I was actually here with her, right now, on my way to a date. I watched as she carefully pulled into the parking lot of some fancy restaurant I had never been to before. She opened my door for me again (it was so corny, but cute) and we walked into the restaurant side by side. We followed a waitress to our table, and sat down.
"This place is very nice," I said, smiling at Gwen. She just nodded. I could tell she was nervous.
"Um, you look amazing, by the way," she told me. I could see a small blush on her face.
"Thank you," I responded. "You look pretty, too." She smiled at me, and I smiled back. The waitress came back to take our order, which we gave.
"I hope the wait isn't long," Gwen said. "That would be a bummer." I nodded in agreement. But, to our relief, the food got to us fairly quick. We ate and talked, enjoying the nice first date. It was very enjoyable. We even got dessert! Even after we had finished our food, we stayed seated and talked for a while.
     "Who do you think Duncans crush is?" I ask her.
     "Oh, I know who it is," she responds.
     "...Any chance you could tell me?" I ask, adding a charming smile.
     "Alright, alright," she says. "Just don't tell anyone."
     "I won't! I promise!"
     "It's Trent."

When I say my jaw dropped, oh, it dropped.

     "I was not expecting that," I say honestly. "But I'm glad he's coming to terms with himself." We talked for a bit longer before it started getting too dark out. We split the check, and started walking out to Gwen's car. I got in and she started driving me home. We arrive at my house in no time.
     "Thank you, Gwen," I say. "Tonight was really fun." She smiles and nods at me, and I lean over and kiss her cheek. Then I smile and leave the car, walking back into my home.

617 words!! sorry if this one wasn't very good :)