scawy😨😨

Noah's POV

I watched as Cody's face went pale, and his eyes widened. Sierra's face lit up, her smile wide.

"Um, well, that's kinda in between Cody and Noah," Heather says as she reaches over for the bottle. At the last second, her hand jerks and the bottle goes flying across the floor. "Oh, shit. I guess we won't be able to tell who it landed on..."

"Well then maybe I should just choose!" Sierra said. "I choose Cody."

"That's not how the game works!" Dj exclaimed. "It's whoever the bottle lands on! You can't choose. Guess you'll have to spin again, Sierra. Sorry."

Sierra scoffed. "No way," she said. "The bottle landed on Cody. It was so obvious! I think you guys are the ones messing up the game!"

Cody then abruptly stood up and walked out of the room. I stood up as well, and started to follow him, "accidentally" bumping into Sierra as I did.

Cody's POV

Why the fuck was it me? What did I do to deserve this? God, how much is she going to be bothering me?

I couldn't breathe. My throat and chest felt so tight and it hurt like hell. I rubbed my hand against my chest, as if that would do anything. I ended up in a random room, propped up against the bed, trying my best to just breathe.

Noah came in a few moments later, and ran over to me.

"Hey, it's alright," he said softly. He's told me before that he isn't the best at comforting people, so I sorta knew what to expect.

"It's not fucking 'alright,' Noah," I told him. Okay, maybe I was too harsh. But I was panicking! "She- she must've rigged it somehow. God, is she gonna be hunting me down? Why'd we even come to this shitty party?"

"Hey, Cody," Noah said, placing a hand on my back in an attempt to, I dunno, calm me down? "She's not here, she's not running after you. She's in the other room, and I'm right here!"

I nodded as he spoke, trying to find comfort in them. He said he wasn't very good at comforting people, but I felt very comforted.

"Could we just...go?" I asked, ready to get the hell out of here.

"Yeah, of course," he told me. "It's a good thing we didn't drive Izzy and Eva here," he added with a chuckle. I laughed slightly as well.

"Yeah, good thing," I said, finally calming down a bit.

God, I haven't had that bad of a panic attack in ages.

Me and Noah started to walk out, trying our best to avoid the room in which spin the bottle was still happening.

"Cody! Noah!" Geoff shouted from behind us. "Hey dudes, I'm super sorry about everything. That was totally uncool of Sierra."

"It's alright, Geoff," I told him. "None of it was your fault."

"Yeah, but I probably shouldn't have invited her," he said. "Anyways, is it all cool if I tell everyone the party was for you two?"

"Maybe wait until Sierra leaves?" Noah suggests. "I'd rather not be a walking target."

Geoff nodded, and then opened the door for us to leave. Noah and I said our goodbyes and then got back into his car. I took a few more deep breaths, finally relaxing fully.

"You okay now?" Noah asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright," I responded.

Noah reached over and held my hand, squeezing it reassuringly. I squeezed back.

We drove in comfortable silence, until finally Noah pulled into my driveway. He leaned over and gave me a kiss before letting me get out of the car. I waved goodbye as I walked in my house.

What an eventful night.

621 words! sorry if this was anticlimactic😓😓 i wanna plan more sierra drama😈 also after this chapter i'll have more actual gc chapters since this is a gc fic after all :3