hugs and kisses

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ೃ༄

    matt wasn't a very dominant person. if someone asked you to describe matt's personality, you wouldn't use dominant as the correct term. he was kind, caring, gentle, and a little bit shy from time to time. but when it came to you, he loved to take control. he never knew about this side of him until you were added to the mix. it was little things- ranging from opening a door for you, all the way to how he currently had you pinned down on his bed.

    it was safe to say that matt was literally obsessed with you. he always needed to be around you, to be touching you, and he liked taking the lead. even after dating for over a year, the way he loved you never ever changed from the beginning. and you loved him for it.

    currently, matt was kissing you with fierce intent. the way his lips moved deliberately with yours made your stomach turn inside out with butterflies, and still after a year, you couldn't get enough of it. he kissed you until your mind went pure blinding white, and it was a great feeling. matt's fingertips pressed into your hipbones, and suddenly he was this all consuming thought; you were physically incapable of thinking of anything other than matt. he kissed down your jawline, all the way to that one spot just below your ear, which never failed to allow a pretty little noise escape your mouth. he smiled against your skin, determined to make you make that sound again. he trailed his lips down your neck and all the way to your collarbones, focusing some attention there. you pulled at the coffee-brown strands of his hair, and that felt pretty fucking good to him.

    matt rested his weight on his forearms, careful not to crush you. his lips disconnected from your collarbones, and he looked at you with a devious grin on his face, which only lead to you pulling him in again for another kiss.

this kiss was different- it was more urgent, like you needed each other. it was as if without him, you wouldn't be able to breathe another second longer. though the kiss you shared earlier wasn't bad, there was something about this one that made you weak in the knees. it was breathtakingly, amazingly, outstandingly perfect; and something told you that if you didn't stop matt soon, this wouldn't end at just a kiss. when his hands found their way up your shirt and trailed along your torso, you had to fight against your will to pull away from his perfect, perfect lips.

"matt-" you smiled, as he peppered your entire face with kisses.

"yes, love?" he hummed in response. he kissed your face until there wasn't one spot of skin where his lips hadn't touched.

"we should stop-" you panted, out of breath as your hands creeped up to the curls at the nape of his neck. he continued kissing you.

"why?" he hummed against your neck.

"believe me, i want to continue this," you said, and matt held onto you just a little bit tighter, "but your brother's are home."

"so?" he looked you in the eye, and you gave a look right back to him. you knew he'd respect your wish with the look on his face, and so that is why you accepted one more kiss to your lips. he plopped down on his bed beside you (more like on top of you), and he sighed. "next time we shouldn't stop."

you laughed. "agreed. but only when chris and nick are not home."

AUTHORS NOTE !!
happy december!! i have some
christmas one shots on the way ;)

remember if you have any
requests, pls don't hesitate to request!

xoxo