Anguish

Peter was absolutely livid, holding back his own snarl as Derek raged. Peter had only just managed to keep Derek calm enough to get out of the hospital before he wolfed out.

Peter wanted nothing more to share Derek's reaction. But he held back. He needed to keep his head straight.

When Derek threw his head back, he let out a loud howl of anguish that shook Peter to his core. No doubt Scott heard that loud and clear.

"Derek." He growled, trying to get his nephew's attention.

"Sit!"

The power behind his voice as his eyes flared crimson had an instant reaction.

The birds around them took flight from the trees, singing their protest and freight.

Peter's eyes drift across the small clearing Derek had created in his anger... In his fear and grief.

Small trees had been completely uprooted. Torn from the ground violently and whipped clear across clearing, leaving a scar in the grass.

Larger trees had chunks taken out of them from claws that needed to gouge something... Anything.

As his gaze came to rest upon his nephew, he bit the urge to snort.

In any other circumstance, he would find the sight in front of him amusing.

Derek had been forced to his knees, clawed fingers pawing at the ground by his thighs.

A snarl covered his wolfed-out face, and his eyes were glaring at the ground in front of him as he heaved for air.

"Believe me when I say, I want to go after Ellie just as much as you do right now. But we have no clue where Kate has taken her." Peter reasoned carefully, face softening as Derek glanced up at him. His eyes wide and fearful. The anger melted away as the situation fully settled in.

"We need to gather the others. It's time we had a chat with Chris Argent. If anyone can find where Kate had taken Ellie, it would be him."

Peter closed his eyes. "We have to tell Stiles and Noah."

~~~~~~

Allison fiddled with her phone as she came into the living room.

"Hey, dad? What's going on with Aunt Kate? She's been texting me all day and she's being really... Weird..." She trailed off as she looked up. Her body froze as she gazed around at the people gathered around in her family's living room.

Her mother had a nasty look on her face, as if she had just smelled the foulest thing ever.

She recognized a few of the people. Two, she did not

"Oh." Her eyes locked onto Stiles, who had stepped forward.

"Where is my sister?"

Allison frowned. "What?"

"Stiles." A deep voice rang through the room. The man who had been holding the arm of a dark and brooding man released said arm and stepped forward.

Stiles bit his lip, looked down and stepped back beside his father. The Sheriff didn't look too happy either. None of them did.

The man smiled and it stunned Allison. He was pretty gorgeous, with short light brown hair and blue eyes. Tall too.

"Hello Allison. Please," He gestured towards where her father was sitting on the couch alone, a thick folder clenched tightly between his fingers as he continued to shift through the contents, face pale and grim. "Have a seat. You should hear this as well."