PART 3

Shu : WHAT?!!

Dalny : I am so sorry but I really don't want to marry that guy. Please do something Shu!

Shu : Okay...Show me that boy picture.

Dalny : Huh? But why??

Shu : I will talk to that boy about our relationship. I am sure he will understand us. I know he will be hurt but still he will be more if you, me and him marry.

Dalny : That's a great idea! Wait.

She took a picture of him and handed it to Shu.
Shu looked at the picture and froze in his place.

Dalny : That is the boy. He is so annoying. He loves me and even confesses but I don't like him. He is so clumsy. You are 100 times better than him--

Shu : Shut up Dalny!!!

He shouted, making her flinch.

Dalny : W-What happened Shu?

Shu : Don't you have a heart?!

Dalny : W-What? What are you saying?!

Shu : Don't you care about someone's feelings!?? He loves you and you just give him false hopes!!

Dalny : But I don't like him!! I like you!!

Shu : But he is crazy in love with you!!

Dalny : Why are you caring about him so much Shu??

Shu : Because he is my elder cousin brother Dalny!!!

Her eyes widened.

Dalny : Brother?

Shu : Yeah...And I don't snatch my brother's happiness. After a very long time I saw him very happy. I won't ruin his happiness. Sorry to say Dalny but I have to break up with you.

Dalny : N-No Shu...We will make him understand....I know he will not object--

Shu : I know he will not object and even don't hate me. In fact, he will support us because he is so pure hearted. But...I am sure this will break my brother's heart and I can't do this. Sorry...

Dalny : SERIOUSLY YOU ARE GOING TO BREAK UP WITH ME JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR DUMB BROTHER? OR IS IT BECAUSE OF YOUR NEW FUCK*NG GIRLFRIEND!!!?

Shu : WATCH YOUR MOUTH DALNY!!!

He yelled back.

Shu : I will not break my brother's heart!!! I am not selfish like you!!!

Dalny : But what's my fault in this?!!!

Shu : Your fault?! Your fault is that you don't trust me!!! Your fault is you give my brother false hopes!! Your fault is you are a coward who doesn't even have the courage to tell your parents about us!!!!

Dalny : N-No N-No please Shu don't do this I love you...I am so sorry... Please...

She said while kneeling down crying and begging. Shu felt bad to see her like this. His eyes softened.

Shu : Stand up Dalny....

She stands up. Shu held his shoulders and took a deep breath.

Shu : L-Look I know you love me....but I don't ever be happy after ruining my brother's happiness. So please....Marry my brother. He is a very pure hearted person. I am sure you will fall in love with him. I-I love you but please try to understand Dalny....

Dalny : I already loved one person and that's you. But still....if you want this then okay. I will marry your brother. But only in one condition.

Shu : I will do anything....Just say.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : I published two chapters in a day coz I already wrote some chapters in my drafts and also have enough time.

What do you think is Dalny's condition? Any guess??