PART 14

Sora : And brother loves two things most in this world...First is free brother and second is his job...his career but now he lost both. He faced so many struggles for becoming a police officer as our want him to take over the company but he follow his passion but now he got suspended. It will be big scandal in his whole career if he can't able to prove himself...

Y/n : Hmm....

Y/n felt very bad for Shu. Her eyes got teary.

~At police station~

Shu : Sir...please give me a chance to prove myself.

Hod : *sights* Do you have any proof that you are innocent? All the proofs that Mr. Kuromi gives are against you.

Shu : I don't have any proof yet but I will try to prove myself right. Just me a chance sir.

Hod : No...Shu. You are already suspended sorry.

Shu : Okay sir...Now I don't have any other choice...I will talk to the commissioner...

~Timeskip~

Everyone stands and salute the commissioner as he entered.

Hod : Good morning Sir!

Commissioner : Get to the point. I heard Officer Shu Kurenai got suspended. Why?

Hod : Sir...Mr. Kuromi files a case against him. He stated that Officer Kurenai forcefully married officer Hada's daughter, Y/n by manipulating her because he falls for her while on his duty.

Commissioner : But Shu stated that he is innocent. Do you have any proof?

Hod : Of course sir. We have.

Commissioner : Show me.

Hod shows him photos of Y/n and Shu marriage and also a edited voice recording.

Hod : Mr. Kuromi also said that when his son means Phi tried to marry Y/ n. Shu come in between and married her. See this photo sir. 

He shows him a photo of Shu carrying Y/n in bridal style.

Commissioner : I am the one who choose Shu for this mission so I am giving Shu a chance to prove himself. 

Hod : But sir--

Commissioner: It's an order!!  If Shu failed to prove himself he surely get suspension! But if he succeeds you will get suspension!!

Shu : Thank your so much sir...

Commissioner : I know you are innocent Shu but we need to prove it.

Shu : Yes sir. I will try my best.

~After sometime~
~In Commissioner's cabin~

The commissioner and hod was arranging some files when a inspector comes inside.

Inspector : Sir....someone come to meet you.

Commissioner : Who? Did they have any appointments?

Inspector : No sir...but she said it's very urgent and she is the m daughter of a martor police officer named Hada.

Commissioner : Hada? I never heard his name...maybe he works in another department... Umm...okay...send her in.

He bowed at him and after sometimes a girl enter.

?? : Hello Sir..

Commissioner : Good morning. Take a seat...

She sit in front of him.

Commissioner : So...what happened? Why you directly come to me? You can also take help from our head or deputy head.

Y/n : I am Y/n, the daughter of junior officer Hada and....the wife of Officer Shu Kurenai...

Hod : Oh? So you are wife of officer Kurenai?

Y/n : Yes sir I am the one whom he married. I directly come to you because probably no one listen to me now. I want to tell you something clearly. He accused of marrying me forcelly? Then let me tell you one thing he is the only one who save me from that monster Phi and about the marriage he didn't force or manipulate me. I marry him with my consent!!

Hod : You are lying? Don't you?!

Y/n : Yes yes I am lying. Everyone is lying. Only Mr. Kuromi is the god of truth right?! You all are doing this for my safety? For giving me justice? So I am the victim now and I am telling that my husband is innocent means he is!!

Hod : B-But--

Commissioner : Stop it!! She is telling he didn't do anything then there is no point of arguing. And you Miss Y/n...Thanks and sorry too. I really appreciate you that you save your husband.

Y/n : It's my duty...

She bowed at him and went out of her cabin. But she bumped into someone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Hehe...I know I said I will not update but my dear phone come back to me...it still have problems but better than before. So I thought to update before something bad happens again 😅

What do you think when will Free return?

Do you like Hod or commissioner?

And who's the person Y/n bumped into?

Comment your thoughts ❤

Spoiler alert : Shu and Y/n cute moments are on the way~