PART 26

Shu : What do you want to talk about, Dalny?

Dalny : S-Shu...umm...you know free is going to divorce me...

Shu : Yeah...

Dalny : So...let's get back together!

Shu : What?!! Do you even know what you are saying?!!

Dalny : No...yours and Y/n marriage will end next week, so let's get back together.

Shu : *sights* Why are you not ready to understand Dalny? I love Y/n not you!

Dalny : But why? Why did you fall out of love!!? Why did you cheat on me?! Why did you marry your brother!!! And ruin my life!!?

Shu : I will clear all your assumptions today. This is not called cheating. When we were in a relationship back then and then if I thought of Y/n in that way, then it's called cheating. Do you know what's called betrayal? When you trust faked photos instead of your boyfriend and agree to marry someone else. Tell me honestly, Dalny. If that day, I didn't prove myself, would you ever refuse or try to stop your marriage with Free brother? Tell me, will you?

Dalny : N-No...I would not stop...

Shu : Exactly. You don't even have to try to find the truth and will be living a happy married life. Dalny, you and I spend so little time only 1 month? But Y/n and I spent so much time with each other in the same house, same room. Who wouldn't fall in love with her then?

And about our marriage, do you really think I will let her go so easily? No. I will try to make her fall in love with me. Dalny, I don't have any right to tell you what to do but as a friend, I suggest you try to give your marriage a chance and stop brother from going back. I am sure you won't regret it.

He stood up and left for home leaving Dalny in her own thoughts.

~Y/n's pov~

I went to a cafe with my friends as Shu said he won't come to pick me up. We are paying bills at the cash counter. I was shocked when I saw someone familiar. They are Dalny and Shu. What are they doing together? A-Are they getting back together n-now? But he said yesterday....Was it a lie?

Sadness took over me as I looked towards them. I quickly left before they could see me.

~End of pov~

~Free's pov~

I was sitting on my bed scrolling through my phone. Suddenly, the door opens revealing Dalny. I looked at her and was about to leave but she grabbed my wrist.

Dalny : Wait...I wanna talk with you.

I nodded and say her to continue.

~End of pov~

Dalny : Umm....C-Can you–

Free : I know what you are going to say. You want me to give you another chance. Right?

Dalny : How do you know??

Free : I know you very well and also know why you are saying this. For using me as a rebound?

Dalny : No! Why will I?

Free : Because Shu rejected your proposal. I know you went to meet him. And I am 100% sure you asked him to get together with you. But he clearly rejects you. Dalny, I and Shu are not on good terms but don't forget he is my brother. He will not hide that he met my wife somewhere outside. So, don't think that you can fool me.

Dalny : Yes!! I meet him but that's not the reason why I want to be with you! I really want us to stay together!

Free : And do you think I am gonna believe a betrayer like you?

Dalny : *scoffs* Oh really? Am I a betrayer? Then what are you?!! A coward!! A coward who ran away from the situation leaving his own family!! IS RUNNING AWAY IS A SOLUTION!!!? Have you ever thought about your family? Who's gonna handle the business? Uncle handles everything with so much difficulty! Leave him, Did you think about me?

Free : Dalny–

Dalny : NO!! Let me speak!! Did you try to talk to me and understand me?!! NO!! You don't!!! I leave my job, family and career for this marriage!! Y-Your brother m-made me marry you...I did j-just for a so-called promise...He (Shu) himself settled into his life with his wife and m-me? If you were present you could m-make fall in l-love with you just like Y/n......but y-you just left me...w-without saying anything.....Y-You–

She won't be able to speak as she started breathing heavily due to speaking continuously.

Free : Dalny! Calm down! I-I didn't mean to put all the blame on you.

He made her sit on the bed and patted her back to calm her down. After sometime, she calm down and looked at him.

Dalny : P-Please give m-me another chance...

She said with teary eyes.

Dalny : D-Do you know when I was coming here...mom scolded me a lot...

Free : What? Why??

Dalny : She thinks I am the reason for your missing and now the reason for ruining her family reputation ... .Anyways, leave it. What's your decision?

It was all silent until...

Free : I-I am going back to orphanage after a few days....so–

Dalny : I got your answer. *sad smile*

~Midnight~

~Y/n's pov~

I opened my eyes and quickly sat straight as I found myself in an unfamiliar place. I was not in my room.

Y/n: W-Where I am ?

?? : You woke up very soon?

A man standing wearing a mask asked me.

Y/n : Y-You?

________________________________________________

A/n : How's my oneshots book new cover?

Maybe if you were wondering why I don't reply or active that much...The reason is I don't feel like opening a wattpad anymore...I mean I don't find good stories here anymore. So it feels boring. Entertain me 😁And other half reason is I am not using app anymore so it is difficult to write or use from website.

Please point out if you find any grammar errors as I don't edit it.