PART 12

Y/n looked outside and gasped. There is a fair feast.

Shu : How's my surprise?

Y/n : Amazing!! Thank you so much!!

She suddenly hugged Shu, making him freeze and ran out of the car. While Shu is trying to calm himself.

Shu mind : Why am I feeling something weird? Aish! Leave it.

He also got out of the car and came near Y/n.

~Timeskip~

They were walking around while having sandwiches in their hands.

Y/n : You know...my daddy always took me to places like this and we used to enjoy it a lot....

Shu : I know. That's why I brought you here.

Y/n : Hmm....But how do you know these small things about me??

Shu : Your dad always used to talk about his daughter during my training days.

Y/n : You took training from my dad??

Shu : Yeah...Your dad trained me. I was his student. He is not only my inspiration. I have been a big fan of his since childhood.

Y/n : Yeah...my daddy is my superhero.

Shu : Indeed. But you know I never ever thought that I would ever marry the man's daughter who I have admired a lot since childhood.

Y/n : Hmm....By the way--

She was cut off by Shu's phone ringing. Shu checks the caller ID. It shows Dalny. He cut the call and looked back at Y/n.

Shu : Yeah? What were you saying?

Y/n : First received the call, maybe it is urgent?

Shu : No, it's not important for me. You continue.

Y/n : I was just saying....Thank you.

Shu : For?

Y/n : For enrolling me in the best medical college and for taking my side in front of your family.... And lastly, for taking care of me.

Shu softly smiled at her.

Shu : No need to thank Y/n...It's my duty. You are my responsibility.

Y/n : Only responsibility?

Shu looked at her confused and slowly nodded.

Shu : What else?

Y/n : N-Nothing. Yeah I will leave you once I become independent. Then your responsibility will be over.

Shu felt a pain when she said about leaving him but he ignored that. He noticed Y/n happy mood turned into a serious one.

Shu : Hmm....Wait...

Shu went somewhere and returned in minutes with a lot of balloons.

Y/n : For me??

She asked excitedly, making him chuckle.

Shu : Yeah who else.

Y/n : Thank you....

~Night time~
~At Kurenai mansion~

Shu and Y/n happily entered the house only to find everyone sitting angrily glaring at them.

Mr. Kurenai : Were you both?

They looked at each other and again at them.

Shu : I already told you dad.... For Y/n--

Mrs. Hoya : Then why do you come at this time? Don't you know that you are not allowed to come home late at night??!!

Y/n : But Shu also comes home late. Why don't you say anything then??

Mrs. Hoya : Because....Shu is a boy and you're a girl. You should know your limits.

Y/n : How authrodex!

Mrs. Hoya : SHUT UP!! HOW DARE YOU TO DISOBEY ME!? WHEN I CLEARLY TOLD YOU ABOUT THE RULES!!

Y/n : Please stop shouting! I am in no mood to fight with you all again.

Mrs. Hoya : You! Don't your father teach you some manners?!!

Y/n : Don't dare to say anything about my daddy!!!

Dalny : What? Daddy? How childish! *laughs*

Y/n : IT'S NOT CHILDISH!!!

Shu : SHUT UP EVERYONE!! It's enough now!! Aunt, what's the problem in staying Y/n outside late at night if her husband is with her?

Mrs. Hoya : But Shu--

Dalny : Oh! I got it!

Shu : What?

Dalny : That's why you both come late. Mom, don't scold them. Because they were newly married, they were just spending time with each other. Look at the heart balloons in Y/n's hand.

Y/n : We just came home and you guys started creating that much big issue?!!

Mr. Kurenai : Shut up you girl!! Don't you dare to disrespect me!

Y/n : You all are sooooo bad!!!

Y/n went near Mr. Kurenai and Mrs. Hoya and started breaking the balloons at their faces.

Mr. Kurenai : Stop it! *while closing his eyes*

Y/n : This is not a house!! It's a prison!!

She angrily went into her room.

Dalny : Shu? Do you see how she--

Shu : Shut your mouth Dalny!!

Shu also went to their room and found Y/n sitting on the bed with tears in her eyes.

Shu : Y/n....

Y/n : My balloons....*sobbing*

Shu : *smiled* I will bring more for you. Now don't cry please.

Y/n : *wipes her tears* Really?! Promise?

Shu : Yeah That's a promise.

~Next day~

~In early morning~

Shu came into the kitchen to take water. Dalny comes at the same time. Shu ignores her and about to go back but Dalny stops him.

Dalny : Shu....wait. Are you trying to ignore me?

Shu : I am not ignoring you, it's just that I don't need to talk to you!

Dalny : Why are you angry at me? What did I do?

Shu : What did you do?? You make fun of Y/n! Called her shameless!!

Dalny : N-No! I was just correcting her! Don't you see how she was talking to mom and uncle?!!

Shu : She didn't disrespect anyone. She did what is right and I am glad she took a stand for herself.

Dalny : Why did you start taking her side?!!

Shu : Because she is right!!

Dalny : Shu!! I felt hurt when you came home with her along with heart balloons like a lovey-dovey couple!! I LOVE YOU AND–

Shu : SHUT UP PLEASE!!! Don't forget your limits!! You are married!! Atlest respect that and don't say that to me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler Update

?? : You are suspended Officer Kurenai!!

?? : LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE!!

?? : Stop seeing someone else's husband!!

A/n : Any guess??