PART 23

Shu : B-Brother? Y-You are here?

Shu quickly hugged him tightly but Free didn't hug him back.

Shu : F-Finally!! I found you!! Why did you go?

Free : Umm...Excuse me? May I know?

Shu : Huh? What are you saying? I am your brother, Shu!

Free : *sights* Sorry but I think you misunderstood. I don't have any family.

Shu : N-No...you are my brother. Please don't say this. You know how much we missed you brother? Did you forget us??

Free : Look, stop calling me brother again and again!!! I am not your brother!!!

Shu : B-But--

Shu tried to hold his hand but he backed off.

Free : Enough!!! Leave from here!!! I don't want to talk with you!!

Shu : B-Brother--

Free : I SAID LEAVE!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

He left from there ignoring Shu calling his name.

Shu : BROTHER!! WAIT!! TRY TO REMEMBER ME PLEASE!!

He was about to go but Y/n stopped him by holding his arm.

Y/n : Shu...leave him alone for sometime. We can't pressure him. What if actually lost his memories? Let's go and find out. And we need to inform everyone.

Shu : But how can I leave him here alone?

Y/n : This place is very safe for him. Don't worry. But first we need to find out what actually happened to the brother.

Shu nodded and left from there with a half heart. First, they went to the police station to inform them.

~In Kurenai's mansion~

They came back at night after doing all the research and finding the history of Free these past months. Shu told the maid to call everyone in the living room.

Mr. Kurenai : What happened Shu? Why did you call us suddenly?

Shu : D-Dad...we found Free brother...He is in an orphanage working as a caretaker.

Everyone gasped at the sudden news and became so happy but Dalny was shocked as she didn't expect this.

Mrs. Kurenai: R-Really?

She asked happily, not believing the happiest news. Shu nodded with a low head.

Mr. Kurenai : That's great!! B-But why do you come without him then?

Sora : Yes!! Where is he??!!

Shu : H-He...

Shu wants to speak but words are not coming out of his throat.

Mrs. Hoya : Why are you shuttering? Is he okay???

Shu : Y-Yes...but...

Mrs. Hoya : But what? Why don't you bring him here?

Seeing Shu's condition, Y/n spoke, gaining everyone's attention.

Y/n : Because he doesn't want to...

Mrs. Kurenai: He doesn't want to? Why? Why doesn't he want to come back to his own house and his own family?

Y/n : We don't know but...First he clearly refused to recognize us. We thought maybe he lost his memories, that's why because this is what the orphanage owner told us. But...when we check out his medical reports. Everything is fine. He didn't have any issues. So we again went there with proof.

Flashback~

Shu : Look! Brother! There are no such results in your medical reports. You are lying! Aren't you?

Free : Yes!!

Shu : B-But why??

Free : Because I don't want to.keep any relationship with you!!!!

Shu : W-Why? What happened to you brother?

Free : Ask yourself! And don't show me your face ever! I hate you!!!

Free's eyes softened seeing tears in his eyes.

Shu : W-Why are you saying this?

Free turned to leave but stopped hearing Y/n.

Y/n :Don't you miss your wife? You love her?

Free: No. She is nobody to me!! And please Y/n, don't ever take her name in front of me!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Feeling sad for your Shu?