PART 11

Mrs. Hoya : Y/N! Come downstairs!!

Mrs. Hoya shouted and Y/n comes downstairs from her room.

Y/n : What happened Aunt?

Mrs. Hoya : Listen carefully....You have to follow some rules that are made by me.

Y/n : But why??

Mr. Kurenai : Because every girls of this family need to follow these rules so you have to.

Dalny : Yeah even I am following.

Y/n : Why I will follow your family rules when you even don't considered me as one?

Mrs. Hoya : You! Just do as I said!!

Y/n : I won't!!

She said and went to her room making Mrs. Hoya furious as her ego hurted.

Mrs. Hoya : SHU!! SHU!!

Shu who was about to go to his work comes back.

Shu : Yes aunt?

Mrs. Hoya : MAKE YOUR WIFE UNDERSTAND THAT SHE IS GOING TO FOLLOW THE RULES!!

Dalny : R-Relax mom....

Mrs. Hoya started breathing heavily and sit on the couch while holding her head.

Shu : A-Aunt?? A-Are you okay?

Mrs. Hoya : M-Make her understand please....I-I am doing this for h-her s-safety...P-Please...

Shu : B-But--

Mr. Kurenai : Shu! You know that your Aunt got panic attacks easily!! Why don't you just obey her like you do always?

Dalny : Yeah! Atleast think once about your aunt!!

Shu : O-Okay...Aunt...don't worry I will make her understand and make sure she won't break any one of the rules.

Mrs. Hoya internally smirks in satisfaction because it was her trap.

~At night~

Y/n : What?! I need to take admission again? But why??

Shu : You know Y/n...Your previous college is far away from this city. So you need to change your college.

Y/n : But why I again need to pass the admission test again? *sights*

Shu : Why are you worried? I am sure you will gonna pass the test.

Y/n : Hmm...

Shu : Get ready tomorrow morning. We will go tomorrow for your admission.

Y/n : Okay...

~Next morning~

Mrs. Hoya : Where you both are going?

Mrs. Hoya stopped Shu and Y/n who were heading towards the door.

Shu : For Y/n's college admission aunt.

Mrs. Hoya : Why? Didn't she completed her graduation already?

Shu : She did. But Y/n is a last year medical student.

Mrs. Hoya : Oh! So you are telling me that she wants to become a doctor?

Y/n : Yeah! It is my dream.

Mrs. Hoya : Then forget that dream!

Shu & Y/n : Huh?

They looked at her in confusion.

Shu : What do you mean Aunt?

Mrs. Hoya : I mean she is not going to continue her studies anymore! And there is no need to do any job!!

Dalny : Yeah it was one of the rules.

Y/n : I don't care about it!!

Mrs Hoya : You have to!! You are not going to continue your studies!!

Y/n : Then listen! I am going to continue my studies no matter what!!

Dalny : Don't you have manners?! How can you talk back to mom?!! You are really shameless--

Shu : Stop it Dalny!!

Shu glared at Dalny.

Mrs. Hoya : Why are you taking her side, Shu?!

Shu : Because she is right. What this kind of rule? Y/n is a good student aunt. Let her study.

Dalny : I was also master in economics and business and was doing a job but see I happily left my job.

Y/n : Not everyone is like you. You didn't fight for it and I did.

Dalny : *scoffed* Because I respect others not like you.

Shu : Enough everyone!! Y/n will study no matter what!

Shu held Y/n's hand and take her outside the house. Meanwhile, Dalny was staring at their disappearing figure while clenching her jaw.

Mrs. Hoya : The Shu who never disobey me. Today he disobey me and even talk back to me. Just because of that Y/n!!

~In evening~
~On the way~

Shu : Do you want to eat? We didn't eat anything from morning. Let's go in a restaurant.

Y/n : No. I don't like high standard restaurants. If you want to you can.

Shu : Okay....

Suddenly, Shu stopped the car making Y/n confused.

Y/n : Why you suddenly stopped?

Shu : Look outside...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....