PART 25

Free : Yes. Once I give her divorce, I will go back.

Mrs. Hoya : What the hell are you saying?! No one takes divorce in our family!! And why do you want to divorce her?!! Do you know how much she waits for you!!?

Free : *sights* This is just a forced marriage mom. And it's better for both of us.

Mrs. Hoya: Forced? You said that you love her and want to marry her! We don't force you.

Free : You don't...but it's a forced marriage for Dalny. She never wants to marry me in the first place. She...she loves Shu...Right Dalny? They were in a relationship before.

He looked at her who was looking like someone give her electric shock.

Mrs. Kurenai : What the–? N-No they are just friends...I-Is it true Shu?

Shu just nodded.

Mrs. Kurenai: T-Then why he—

Free : I will tell you everything.

Free explains everything to them as everyone was in a deep shock.

Mr. Kurenai: Why are you both hiding this from us?!!! You keep us in the dark for too long!!

Mrs. Kurenai went near Shu and slapped him.

Mrs. Kurenai: Shame on you, Shu!!! You just ruined Free's life!!! And YOU (Dalny)?! Now I understand why you always stick to Shu and hate Y/n. WHY DO YOU DO THAT SHU?!!!

It was all silent until...

Mrs. Hoya : A-Are you really going to divorce her?

Free : Yeah mom. And I am sure Dalny wants that too.

Dalny: Don't decide yourself!! What I want or not!! I am not a coward like you!!!

Free : Divorce paper is going to ready in two days till then tolerate me.

Dalny : YOU—

Free : Lower your voice, miss Kang.

~At night~

~Y/n's pov~

Ahh!! Where the hell is he? I didn't see him after we came in our room. He didn't even come for dinner. I remembered what day after 1 week...The day when we could end our marriage but...I went to the balcony to find him. Maybe he's here? And what I saw made me. Shu was continuously drinking. H-He never drinks. I quickly went to him and snatched his bottle.

Y/n : WHY THE HELL YOU WERE DRINKING?!!

Shu : Y-Y/n...

He looked at me with bloodshot red eyes. My heart clenched seeing his vulnerable state. I sat beside him and wiped his tears.

Shu : Y/n aah! I-I am not characterless. B-Believe me...I-I-I am not...I-I don't ruin m-my brother's life..p-please believe me...I-I didn't–

Y/n : Sssh!! I know you don't...

Shu : E-Everyone is blaming me...but I did this for my brother...I-I saw from childhood...H-He never loved by my dad and aunt...A-After his father's death, he became so cold...T-That was the first I saw his smile after uncle's death...s-so I don't ruined that. A-And if I marry h-her back then how will my brother feel? Seeing his love with someone else under the same roof? I-I didn't cheat anyone...

Y/n: I know Shu. If I were at your place, I would have done the same. Please don't cry.

Shu : W-Why?

Y/n: Because I can't see your tears...Now let's go to our room.

She stood but he caught her wrist making her fall on top of him. She froze when he pressed his lips on hers kissing her passionately. He broke the kiss and whispered.

Shu : I-I love you Y/n...

Y/n : Y-You—

Shu : D-Don't say anything. I love you. I love you only.

He kissed her again. She kissed her back with the same passion. They both slept cuddling in each other's arms.

~Meanwhile~

~With Dalny~

Dalny mind : I need to talk to Shu.

On chat ~

Dalny : Please meet me somewhere Shu. I need to talk to you. It's urgent. Please! I beg you! Don't say this to anyone, not even Free.

~In morning~

~Shu pov~

I opened my eyes as the sunray hit my face. I felt something heavy on my chest. I looked down and I found me and Y/n hugging each other like no tomorrow. I blushed as I remember last night and about my first kiss.

I-I can't believe I say I love you to her..but what she will do now? Did she love back? By the way, she is looking like an angel.

I thought and admired her beautiful face. I put some hair strands behind her ear. So cute! Her soft kissable lips. I want to kiss them right now— Ahh!! Control Kurenai! You need to go to work now.

I picked up my phone to check any calls or message. I saw Dalny's message? I opened it and saw.

On chat~

Dalny : Please meet me somewhere Shu. I need to talk to you. It's urgent. Please! I beg you! Don't say this to anyone, not even Free.

Shu : Okay. Meet me in xxx cafe at 3pm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Only 4-5 chapters left and then going to end this.