PART 19

They went in the living room and found Sora looking at Mr. Kurenai with tears in her eyes. Everyone also came hearing the shout.

Shu : What happened Sora?

Sora :Ask our dad!! What he did to mom!!

Mrs. Kurenai: What?

Sora : Ask this characterless man! HE CHEATED ON MOM WITH AUNT!! 

Shu : What the hell are you saying Sora!!? 

Sora handed him a box. It was full of young Mr. Kurenai and Mrs. Hoya pictures. Some love letters and many things like that. Tears formed in Mrs. Kurenai eyes. 

Mrs. Kurenai: You h-had an a-affair before? And y-you killed your own brother?

Mr. Kurenai: L-Listen to me honey--

Mrs. Kurenai: YES OR NO!??!!!

Mr. Kurenai : Y-Yes...but...

Tears roll down Mrs.. Kurenai cheek. She chuckled bitterly. 

Mrs. Kurenai: Oh...so that's reason why you always took her side..you always obey her every decision. Because...YOU LOVE HER!!? AND YOU KILL YOUR BROTHER FOR THAT!!!

Mr. Kurenai: No honey...please listen to me...

Mrs. Kurenai: I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU!!! YOU ARE CHEATER!!! Don't ever show your face to me!! I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR ME!! WE ARE OVER!

Everyone shocked and Mr. Kurenai quickly kneel down in front of her.

Mr. Kurenai : N-No...please don't this to me honey...I can't live without you. Please  

Mrs. Kurenai went to her room ignoring him. Mr. Kurenai turned to Sora who looked at him with disgusted eyes and went to her room saying.

Sora : I hate you dad...

Mr. Kurenai : Shu...atleast you trust me son. I--

Shu : Enough of your drama dad. I can't believe you are my dad. You broke my mom's heart.

Mr. Kurenai: But son--

Dalny : Why you do this to your family uncle? Look at Shu..How hurt he is just because if you uncle. Shame on you !!

Mr. Kurenai : Dalny? I treat you like my own daughter and--

Dalny : Oh please! Don't start your drama again. Shu let's go or this man not gonna let you in peace.

Shu nodded and went to his room with Dalny following him.

Mrs. Hoya : I am so so sorry. I don't have any idea about this...

Everyone went to their respected room leaving Mr. Kurenai crying alone.

Y/n : Dad?

Mr. Kurenai: Now why you come? Leave me alone just like others.

Y/n : Everyone say what they want to but no one listen to your explanation...not even Shu. But I came to hear your side story dad. Tell me dad. 

Mr. Kurenai bursted into tears and started telling her.

Mr. Kurenai: It's true that I were in a relationship with Free's mom but we broke up after my brother (Mr. Hoya) married to her. We were very happy and I married to Shu's mom. It was an arrange marriage but I happily accepted her and love her. B-But one day..my brother got to know about our past affair. I don't know what My brother relation is going with her wife. We got into an argument and I accidentally push him and he fell from stairs....He took a promise from me in his last breath. He told me to give half powers and property to his wife and half to me but I gave all to her coz I was guilty for becoming the reason of his death. I didn't kill my brother. It was a pure accident....I didn't have any affair.....You didn't believe right? You are still going to blame me for my brother's death?

Y/n : No...But I blame you for obeying every wrong decision of Mrs. Hoya.

~Later that day~

Mr. Kurenai was sobbing in his room while looking at their family photo.

The door opened revealing his wife and children. 

Mr. Kurenai : You guys--

Mrs. Kurenai : Sorry honey...

Shu & Sora : We are sorry dad.

Mr. Kurenai: Huh?

Mrs. Kurenai: We got to know everything from Y/n...

Sora hugs his dad and cry on his chest.

Sora : I-I am sorry dad...I-I called you with n-names...

Shu : I-I am sorry too dad...

Mr. Kurenai: no no...I am sorry dear...I never took your side but I promise from now I will never let any of you suffer!

They hugged together.

Mr. Kurenai mind : Thank you so much Y/n for saving my family....

At night

Shu was sipping his coffee while looking at the sky.

Shu mind: What can be more beautiful than this? Hmm...Y/n...

He smiled and all the memories from morning started coming in his mind. 

Mr. Kurenai went near him and say.

Mr. Kurenai: You know Shu...when I realised my feelings for your mom?

Shu : When dad?

Mr. Kurenai: I was staring at the beautiful night sky and I thought what can more beautiful than this? And I remember your mom...

Shu : Are you trying to say something dad?

Mr. Kurenai: *sights* Leave it...Who will gonna say you are a police officer? You are so dumb.

He left from there leaving Shu alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Please vote, share and comment. :)

This book is going to end soon. I am thinking to make second season too. What do you think?