Secret Party Plan, Part 1

"Wow, 20 contestants still going strong," the boss boy stated. "Must be luck."

"Say so? The next round will be peer pressure!" The assistant bot announced.
🍀
Just as Mindy was ready to go for her night bath, the floor of her room shook and gave way. Dropping her towel, Mindy screaming, unsure what was happening.
🍀
The room hasn't changed but it felt smaller. There were way fewer people than before. Solemnly, the three boys strolled over.

They were challenged to the sixth, final round of the game. It was on Peer Pressure, a huge killer to many. Negatively, the player would be influenced by a non-participant to do something they're not supposed to do. The person that truly contains Moral Integrity is that one that is unswayed by his or her decision despite their peers.
🍀
Returning to her room, Mindy accepted her fate and got ready for her night bath.
🍀
The next day at school, Mindy and Darren were eating their bee Hoon together, sharing about their upcoming tests' preparation. Both of them were intensely discussing about Math revision methods when Stacey slammed their table.

Faking  a cough, Stacey demanded, "I'm very sorry, but you are not allowed to talk about Math here. I'm Math-allergic. Anyway, don't think about doing Math next weekend. Drop by my birthday party. My parents won't be home then."

Finishing up their plates of bee Hoon hastily, the duo returned their two later before reading the invite. The invite read:

Join Stacey's 10th birthday party!
Date: 24 July
Time: 5pm-11pm
Address: Pink Berry District Mansion 5
Wear formal clothes!
~🍂~

Darren's face brightened, while Mindy looked at him with a "This-is-so-not-you" face. "Mindy! Finally I get to go for parties!" Darren squealed. "Due to PSLE I just couldn't go for any event! And that falls between my parents' concert!"

"Give it a rethink," Mindy warned sternly. "Unless you want to cry buckets of tears on PSLE results day."
🍀
All her friends were given that same invite and were thrilled about it. On that same night, a lot of parents would attend events so they would be left to their own devices. Especially Alice, who was typically kept on a tight leash most of the time.

"I don't feel right here," Judy remarked. "I have to attend a full dress rehearsal for my idol group and more details will be given today."

"Doesn't help with maids in my house," Flora confessed. "They always want me to show some SMS before I hang out with others alone." Everyone except Alice left school with heavy hearts. Judging by the way the invite was written, this was probably an illegal invite.
🍀
That evening, Mindy and her family were having takeout for dinner. Her parents were discussing intensively whether to leave the duo at home or to leave them at their grandparents' place. Somehow, a feeling overcame Mindy and she just couldn't eat anymore.

Waiting for her parents to finish their words, Mindy then vented, "I can't eat anything more. Hearing whatever you said made me feel insecure."

"What is it?" Mr Tan asked out of concern. "Come? Let's talk it out in privacy."
🍀
In Mindy's room, Mr Tan sat on Mindy's bed and Mindy finally showed the invite. She recounted how a social butterfly sent her an invite to a party but the invite contained suspicious contents. Taking the envelope, Mr Tan had a read for himself.

After reading, Mr Tan tore the invite, reaming the original awkward silence. "Thank you for confiding in me," Mr Tan stated. "Don't go to this party. I saw the envelope and invite. She is obviously hosting this illegally and that's not in line with my values. If you still want a party...I propose a studying sleepover with Flora."

"Sure!" Mindy replied excitedly.