12. Seductive Plans

ELI

An easy smile spread across my face as I leaned on the doorframe to catch a whiff of her scent. It was a fresh sort of spiced aroma that made my mind slightly foggy and blood rush to the head of my dick.

Deep chocolate orbs traced my stretched form in slow perusal that suggested she had an idea of the effect she had on me. A sensual wickedness was obvious in her stance as she pulled the door open further but didn't move from her spot.

"Yeah, sorry I wasn't expecting you." Divine said, gesturing me to enter.

I wasn't one to back down from a challenge, so I took my time sliding by her. Even made sure to apply just enough pressure that she could feel the barest hint of my hardened dick.

Once I passed, I set the food down on the large marble countertop in her open concept kitchen. Every inch of her home was entirely what I would expect.

Clean with nudes and muted greens as the sole decorative color, and furniture that looked about as expensive as they probably were. Still, there was a homey quality to it that I'd been trying to establish in my own, newly acquired condo.

"I just got out the shower, so I'm going to change into something a little more comfortable. You can sit on the couch while you wait if you want." She offered, ever the gracious host.

But there was something in the way she posed the offer, like sitting on the couch would give more than just comfort.

Shaking away my suspicions of her plot, I nodded and headed over to the couch. Her eyes followed me as I sank into the cushions and spread my legs slightly to get settled.

Turning without a word, Divine walked toward glass-paneled double doors I hadn't noticed until then. Curtains prevented anyone from being able to see inside, but they became irrelevant once she left the door ajar just enough that I could see into the room from my position.

Such a tantalizing little minx that there was no hope for me to stop her or her seduction.

She'd barely crossed the threshold into the room before she began tugging at the tie at her midsection. With her body turned away from me, I could finally admire the way the satin rested over her ass and hinted at its swells and arches.

Just as the thought occurred to me that I'd love to see it naked and opened to see her pretty pussy, the robe fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. Utterly bare skin was shadowed by the dim light of her room, but I had to grip the armrest tightly to keep from moving.

For a second, I could've sworn that she had a smirk on her lips when she turned to look over her shoulder. Except the expression was gone before I could confirm it, and Divine bent at the waist to pick up the discarded garment.

"Fuck." I swore lowly as the silhouette of her clit, cocooned by full pussy lips, was bared to me.

My other hand pressed into the fabric of my pants to palm my length that pulsed angrily against my leg. It spat precum into the seams of my underwear as it seethed of the heaven I was denying it.

She could be laid out below me, begging for orgasm after orgasm if I wasn't so stubborn. If I didn't need to see what else she could grant me access to.

What secrets would she give me? What desires would she whisper that no one else could hear? What affection could she finally give after it being shielded behind bars and walls of defense?

Or would she give me nothing at all except for this?

I watched her movements as if I was hypnotized while she stood in the crack of the door, and I agonized desperately when she stepped away from view to grab clothes. Though, each time she seemed to step back exactly into that same spot that gave me a perfect view of the curve of newly pebbled nipples against full breasts and the swell where her thighs met her ass.

Damn, she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, but it further cemented when she bent once more to pull a lace red thong up her legs that barely covered her entrance. I didn't think that watching a woman dress could be so sexy, but seeing her breasts push out slightly from the stretch of the matching bra strap as she clasped it behind her might be my new favorite thing.

My chest rumbled from silenced groans of approval while she covered herself in another satin temptation. This one was a matching set of shorts and an almost translucent top that showed the lace edges of her bra if she moved a certain way.

It struck me then that her name suited her perfectly.

She was a living deity that I would worship if she let me. A supreme good that it seemed almost godlike in its eloquence.

Divine was a blessing, and I was determined to make her know it.

My body demanded that lesson be taught by filling her with cum once I was soaked with hers. My mind demanded it be shown through promises of future and touches layered with genuine affection unknown to both her and me.

Hopefully, there would be a way for them both to be satisfied.

"So, what did you bring me?" Divine questioned rather innocently as she exited her bedroom.

"Chinese food. I figured you'd need comfort food while you're working."

Needing a distraction, I pulled out my phone to scroll through some emails while Divine grabbed the boxes full of takeout before sitting down on the other side of the couch.

Her laptop was already open on the center table, and she pulled it to her thighs while she began shoveling noodles into her mouth. It was hard to resist a smile at the adorable look of puffed cheeks and impenetrable focus on the computer screen.

Without looking up, she turned on the TV, but I could tell it was more for me than for her.

I didn't mind much either way. It was effortless being with her in the calmness of this space, and there was only a few things that could make it better.

Which is exactly why I pulled her feet into my lap to massage them gently as she worked. My fingers dug into her arches and skimmed across her heels until she let out a content sigh.

Nights like these would be plentiful with Divine's work schedule, but I struggled to see why her previous men had been upset about that.

The quiet gave me time to think and eliminated the pressure of having to come up with words to bridge the gap. There was already connection here in the way that she allowed me to enter her space and trust me to honor what she needed in each moment.

I liked it here with her, and from her subtle hums of satisfaction, I could tell that she liked me here just as much.

Words of affection weren't needed much now when her actions told me all I needed to know. One day they would be, just not today.

"What do you think your life will look like in five years?" She suddenly asked, but her eyes never wavered from the computer.

"Hmm." I surveyed her typing fingers and the stressed crease of her brow. "Finish your work first, we can talk after."

Shock had her suddenly looking up at me, but I remained silent as I brushed the corner of her lip with my thumb to remove the smallest drop of leftover sauce.

Aching for a taste of her again, I slid my thumb into my mouth. Her breath hitched as I mulled over the mixed flavors of her vanilla lip balm and the muted taste of lo mein.

But part of me couldn't stop just yet, not after that strip tease earlier. So, I pulled one of her pretty little feet to my face before placing a chaste kiss to the side of her arch.

"Finish." I ordered lowly, eyes locked on hers.

Dessert comes later.